Thread: Annoying "popular" girl in my class...

Annoying "popular" girl in my class...

In spainsh today, we did presentations for these projects we did. I hate presenting so much, but my friend who went before me called on me to be next. So I went up, and this girl i'll call her "A" starts laughing. Shes the average know it all brat, who thinks she is better than anyone else. Just 10 mins before when we got to class she was talking back to the teacher about the grade she recieved on it (her whole presentation was in english seriously! what do you think your going to get?!!). Anyways back to the story, so she starts laughing once I put up my dream bedroom drawing. So I just roll my eyes at her, then I start reading my paragraph on the items and she starts laughing again. So, I stop reading and stare at her. Then she likes "sorry" even though she probably wasn't only because she was in enough trouble already for talking back nasty to the teacher. So i'm just stare and roll my eyes again. Ugh, annoying brat!!

I know who you're talking about Jenna. From the looks of her she really shouldn't be talking..hopefully she got a bad grade to teach her a lesson.

She needs a couple of Saturday detentions, send her over here!

People like that waste good oxygen, IMO. Good thing you're so much better than she could ever hope to be and can rise above her childish antics.

Zimbabwe 07/13

There is a girl like her at my school. Her name is Brittney. She is such an annoying brat!