Thread: what are or should get a pregnet dog vitumins

what are or should get a pregnet dog vitumins

i have a 1 year old german sheperd husky mix she was a stray i disided to adopt here foxy lady was in heat when i found here and now she is pregnet

i was wondering if foxy lady would have to take any vitiumin or some kind of nutrition please i recamend your oppion
    thank you

------------------
    carly bentson

The best advice is to take her to your vet who can check all is going well, give you feeding advice and will then be ready to help if need be when the time comes.

We took in a foster pregnant alstralian shephard dog. The vet suggested that we give her calsium. He said that tums (the one with calcium in it was good) but I would take her to the vets to make sure she's healthy

If you are feeding good quality food, there is no need to add extra vitamins.

In fact, too many of certain vitamins (especially A B & D) can cause major damage to dogs. It can of course damage any animal including humans.

Too many vitamins (especially (A, B & D) can damage your dog. In fact excess vitamins can damage any animal including humans.

If you are feeding good food, there is no need to add extras.

ya i started giving here tums but she is pretty pregnat i was wondering how do i get ready for there a rival and how long do dogs stay pregnat