Thread: Sam

Sam

Sam, you are magnificent!!! I can see why you were such a hit on tv. Aren't you glad you found a loving home? Warm wishes for your family for doing the right thing and bringing you to live with them. Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!!!

What a beautiful boy!! Such a regal-looking face. And another wonderful rescued dog. Three cheers for Sam and his humans!!!

What a gorgeous boy you are!!!! Your face just shines with personality! What a lucky boy you are and what a lucky family you have!! Congrats on Dog of the Day. (Another rescue success story-I love to hear that!!)

------------------
    ***Save a life, ADOPT***

OOOOOOOOOOOO!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! WOWOWOOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!

Sam you are so handsome. What a wonderful story, your family is so lucky to have you for their very own. I can see why you were chosen to be on t.v. Congradulations on becoming most handsome dog of the day.

I am so glad your parents were watching TV on that auspicious day when you were featured...that marvelous day you found your very special people and they found you. And now you are WORLD FAMOUS by being Dog of the Day. Sam you deserve your wonderful home and you deserve being Dog of the Day. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!!

[This message has been edited by RachelJ (edited January 18, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by RachelJ (edited January 18, 2001).]

Sam you are such a cutie!!!! Congratulations it's your day!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by JKRJG24 (edited January 18, 2001).]

Congratulations beautiful Sam!! My Cody was too adopted (by me, of course!) after being featured on the TV news with her one surviving puppy. With a gorgeous smile like yours, that beautiful face, it is easy to understand how your wonderful humans scooped you right up!!! What a resume you have..TV star, Dog of the Day, Pet of a Lifetime...What a day to celebrate your well deserved fame. You are simply splendid!! Big hugs to you dear Sam.

Originally posted by lhg0962:
    Sam, you are magnificent!!! I can see why you were such a hit on tv. Aren't you glad you found a loving home? Warm wishes for your family for doing the right thing and bringing you to live with them. Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!!!
    Sam is the sweetest thing! Looks like my Opie!

------------------
    A Laboador is a
    terrible thing to
    waste!!!!!!! :P
    SPCA Supporter!
    Adopt a pet toda

Sam, your Irish eyes must have been smiling when your wonderful new owners came to take you home. Have a good life!