Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How I love this little face...

How I love this little face...

Princess Sophia. She's the bossiest, most demanding little cat I've ever met. She follows me around mewing commands at me. She either wants canned food and wants it right now, or she wants to be picked up. She's very snuggly! She's also very, very round! Her little head is way too small for her big round belly! She doesn't need any extra canned food. Her mouth has healed now and she will eat kibble if I ignore her demands for long enough. I will hear about her mistreatment later though! A big voice comes out of that tiny head!

=O You have a gorgeous cat!

She's very pretty, and sounds like a bucket of love! Do you mind me asking what she's healing from?

I used to wonder what kitties would look like if Dixie and Churchy had ever gotten together (both are fixed so it wouldn't have happened...this was an if they could've). I would guess that one or two of them would resemble your Princess Sophia.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzybuns
    Do you mind me asking what she's healing from?
    She had all her teeth except her fangs pulled about a couple months ago. She came into my local shelter with a horrible gum/tooth infection.

Awww. What diet is she fed?

Ouchie...I'm glad she's doing better! That must've been hard on her and you.

Your Princess Sophia looks alot like my Squeak. She is also VERY demanding, but oh don't we love them! I had a Himalayan, but he went to the Rainbow Bridge on March 5th, (contaminated pet food). Anyway, Sophia is GORGEOUS!!!

No wonder you love that little face, Sophia is gorgeous!! It's good to hear she's eating now. She's surely telling you how thankful she is that you made her feel SO much better.

Kisses and gentle headbumpies from Fister and me.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

My Bossiest Cat is Scrappy 2 , the former Porch Cat.
    Everytime I cook something or have something that she might like to eat shes Kitty On The Spot and if the Other Found Ctas arent quick on the draw then shes there to help share the wealth.
    I would love to see Scrappy 2 and Princess Sophia battle for the Cheddar.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

10. How could you not love that face.....and she looks every inch the princess!

Aww! What a pretty girl! She certainly looks like she knows what she wants!

Oh Princess Sophia - you do have the wisest eyes The better to woo your meowmie with, me thinks

She looks amazing - obviously has something to do with the company she keeps.... well done
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

She sure is gorgeous. No wonder she gets everything she wants.

Quite right sweetheart. Just because you have hardly any teeth is no reason to let stardards of service slip in your household.

You're looking good!

This is a serious, yet slightly off balance observation...

I would've never noticed she only had her fangs, whereas with a person, you can tell they don't have their teeth in. I wonder if that's because she does have her fangs to hold the shape or if it's the natural shape of the mouth.

At any rate, she's gorgeous! I'm so in love with the look she's giving the camera, lol. It's kind of like "Didn't we discuss personal space already?!"