Thread: Sydney

Sydney

Sydney....It is so nice to see your beautiful face first thing this morning.
    I just love your coat. The color is so pretty. I would love for you to be my little girl. You could mess up my bed any day. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a great day.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Sydney!!

There is no shortage of Aussie lovers in this house, sweetheart!! We have two big Aussie nephews. They are alot like you. You have such a beautiful facie, Sydney. Your markings are absolutely beautiful. We love that camera ham pose you're striking for us. We see what Mom means when she mentioned your love of the flashy box. With that gorgeous mug, sweet girl, it's evident that you were made for modeling!! No bed ever gets made up around here without it being messed up within minutes. We think the bed is being made up just for us It is isn't it? Congratulations to our pretty Aussie Girl this morning. Please tell Mom to plant mega kisses on that loveable facie from us to celebrate!! We wish you happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Very Smoky, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Greetings and heartfelt congrats on your Dog of the Day honors, beautiful Sydney! What a wonderful way to start off the day, having your sweet face staring back at me, reading all about the wonderful, active, adventure filled life you lead; sounds like pure heaven to me; for man or pup! It's great to know that a dog whose breed thrives on athletic endevours is treated to her daily dose of fresh air and sunshine; hiking, swimming, agility! Doesn't get much better than that, does is Sydney...except for the unconditional love served up by your devoted human of course; best buds and soul mates for life, that's for sure! Congratulations to you beautiful Sydney, loyal and loving companion, best friend and most deserving Dog of the Day honoree! Have a blast, celebrating your day on center stage! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet Sydney

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gorgeous Sydney! I would be happy to visit Santa Fe and lavish attention on you. I hope you get to enjoy some time outdoors today. (And, hint: I would love to see pictures of you enjoying the outdoors!) Mega kisses on your beautiful face for me, too! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sydney

Hello to Sydney. Congratulations DOD!! I too have a red merle aussie. His name is Koda Bear!! We love him so much, but he is a really big goofy baby. He seems to be afraid of a lot of different things. When we take him with us he oftentimes pulls back on his leash when he is afraid to go forward. My australian shepherd mix however, is afraid of nothing and loves, loves , loves to swim!! Aussies are my favorite type of dog, and I check DOD everyday to see if there is an aussie there, because they are such great dogs that I think everyone who owns one would like theirs to be DOD. I would enter my dog, but I haven't figured out how to scan pictures yet. I might try to do it and let you see how similar my dog looks to your red merle. My big red aussie has marbled eyes(half blue, and half brown). A lot of people think that is odd, but it is just a trait of aussies and maybe some other types of dogs, for those of you who don't know. Anyway, aussies are super fun dogs, and they
    do love to herd anything they can including kids, grown ups and other dogs~!
    Goodbye Sydney, It was nice to see your pretty face on DOD!

Hi Sydney! You are so cute and your coat is just beautiful!!!! I hope you enjoy this wonderful day!

Hello Sydney,

You are a beautiful pup sweetheart & I love that pretty smile. I think
    you would make the very best friend to hang out with. Congratulations on
    being honored today as our beloved DOG OF THE DAY.Big hugs & kisses baby
    girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sydney!!!

Nice to meet you today!!! You are quite the little beauty!!! You have a lovely face with warm eyes, a great smile, a gorgeous coat and the bearing of a little lady!!! I hope you enjoy your special day as our beloved DOTD!!! Mussy bedsheets for everyone!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.