Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oliver

Oliver

I lost my baby this morning he was hit by a car. He will always be loved and missed. Lucy doesn't know where her playmate went. Oliver was a kitty that thought he was a dog he would sleep with them and play with them. He even would follow me and the dogs on our walks through the woods to the creek and run around on the shore chasing frogs. He would bring me dead lizards every day. I just found a dead lizard tucked into the patio chair and started crying. He was the most gentle and sweetest cat I have ever owned I love him to death and will always miss him.

Zoe and Oliver you will always be missed wait for me at the bridge babies.

Also owned by 2 cats named Olive and Sophie
    1 bunny named Houdini
    1 syrian hamster named Oreo
    A 17 year old cockatiel named Baby
    7 zebra finches named Beeper, Zeb, Sprout, Buzz, Scout, Jack and Pearl
    7 bettas
    and several tropical fish

Visit Lucy, Maggie, and Gracie's Doggyspace

1 bunny named Houdini
    7 bettas

RIP Oliver. Poor Lucy lost her little play mate. And you lost your beloved kitty. I am so sorry.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

So Sorry

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Oliver. He was a beautiful boy. I lost my dear El on March 5th. He was 16 and the vet thinks it was due to the contaminated pet food. It does get somewhat easier, although I still cry often. I feel so much sympathy for you. If you need to talk, I would love to talk with you via email.

I am so sorry to hear this....did the person who hit him even notice??? I wish people would pay more attention to our outdoor babies...

Give Lucy lots of hugs from me...and I hope you are able to smile one day at all the precious memories, like this photo you posted. However sad this is, I laughed at this:

RIP dear Oliver. Play at the bridge and watch over your purrent.

HUGS
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

The sad thing is I live on a country road with hardly any cars. The speed limit is only 25. The person who hit him had to have been either speeding or hit him on purpose. They didn't bother to read his tag and call me they just drove off.

1 bunny named Houdini
    7 bettas

Awwwww I am so so so sorry about your cat

Have Fun At Rainbow Bridge Little One
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

3muttsandaboston - I am so sorry to read about Oliver

Your pictures are just fantastic and I am so glad that you have these....to remember your baby. I also had to smile at the the dog'nkitty pics!

What a shame, a crime that some careless or mean idiot took your Oliver from you and his Dear Friends.
    The Orange Angel have given Oliver his wings and there a BIG Party in his honor at the Porch Angel Mall where he will be the Guest Of Honor.
    Sadly a lot of The Porch Angels are there due to cars too.
    And Olivers going to travel the World and will have some many places for You and his Pet Companions to share.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I am so sorry for your loss. Your Oliver sounds like my Tuxie Balls. He also seemed to think he was a dog and not a cat. He would strut like a dog and always followed my husband around doing yard work, house work, and the like. He had a fondness for yeast rolls and was known to climb in the trunk of the car looking thru the grocery bags for them. He too, got hit by a car, and the loss, after 2 years, still brings tears to my husband and my eyes. Time always helps and when you are ready, give a home to new one.....you never know how they come into your life. I care for colonies, and had a baby tuxedo show up one evening (people love to leave me kittens). I knew he was too young to leave in my colony and brought him home with the intent to find him a home.........famous last words. He is not Tuxie, and is his own kitty in our eyes, but his personality is so uncanny and like Tuxie, that there is a portion of me that believe he was God sent. Cry, but don't forget to smile at the memories you have of your Oliver.

What a lot of great pictures you have of Oliver. I am so sorry for your loss, especially because it happened like that. Very deepest sympathy.

Hugs,

Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Unhappy

O! Such a handsome ORANGEMAN... Sleep softly, sweet Oliver...Please give Ralph Syracuse a head butt.....
    Nine is Fine!!

Unhappy

I feel sorry for you. I have had a case when someone i loved got run over. I was 6 years old. I have had a cat that i called Poopie ever since i was a baby. I let him outside. He was deaf and when my neighbor pulled up he accidentally ran over him because the cat couldent hear him coming. I shall be with him at the rainbow bridge some day...

I'm so sorry to hear this. He sure was a very handsome orangie. You'll meet again some day. RIP sweet Oliver.

I'm very sorry! Looking at these beautiful photos of that happy kitty makes it even more heartbreaking!

R.I.P. little Oliver

Kirsten