Thread: Glorious Glory!!!

Glorious Glory!!!

We just had a look at your online diary. It was absolutely delightful. We really enjoyed looking at the pictures of you and sister. You are a very beautiful girl and quite accomplished. We are taken aback with your talents. The biggest thing we noticed about you is how cute you look in your DOTD photo. We could just reach in and give you a billion hugs and kisses!! What a loveable sweetheart!! Please have Mom give you some kisses from us(some for sister too). Congratulations on being our DOTD and congrats on the valuable guide dog work you do as well. We're very fortunate to have doggies like you in this world!! Happiness to you always, Pretty Pretty Glory Girl!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in "Baby it's Hot Outside" Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Good Morning gorgeous, glorious Glory!!! My Labbie loving heart skipped a beat when your precious self popped up on my screen! You represent everything we Lab lovers covet in your fabulous breed and then some! And of course you’re a chow hound, you’re a Labbie But as anyone who’s ever been guardian to a Lab knows, the only thing bigger than your insatiable appetites are your big, big hearts, your desire to please and to work; you sweet Glory, are living proof of that! I have no doubt that you are going to excel as a working dog, a sight dog for the blind! Wow, what a incredible calling but you're more than up to the task, cutie! Kudos to the great people at Eyes on Four Paws and to all of those committed foster families who have set the foundation, laid the groundwork for your amazing journey yet to come; they, like you, are heroes all! Can’t wait to check out your online diary, precious one. I'll be back

Congratulations to you glorious Glory, our extra special, most deserving Sunday Dog of the Day! Revel in your well earned Dog of the Day honors with your proud, proud people Glory and every moment of your glorious life to come:! Hugs and kisses, woofs and wags to you from me and my Labbie girl Star; and of course treats

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you!

Thank you Daisy and Delilah and tatsxxx11 for your kind and encouraging words! It’s very considerate of you!

Hi, Glory! You are such a beautiful girl! You have such a sweet and gentle face. Your parents must be very proud of you and they also must be very strong people to raise you, knowing that they will have to say good-bye. But I'm sure they are happy for the time they get to spend with you and they know they are doing such a good thing for people. You will be a wonderful guide-dog. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Hello sweet Glory,

You are a beautiful labbie girl and you must really be super special
    too.To be picked at such a young age to be a helper to the blind. I'm
    sure you will do a great job. I wish you a lifetime of health & happiness.
    Congratulations on being honored here today as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Glory!!!

I can hardly add to what Terry and Tatsxxx11 have already said, but in posting so late in the day, I was able to read Glory's post. How special is that!!! I'm a docent at the local railroad museum. I'll never forget the day when folks from an organization in Davis dropped by to train their lab pups on the excursion train. They thanked us for hosting their group. I had to correct them and say, "No, thanks to all of you for the very special work that you do." Glory, you are such a sweet girl!!! I've bookmarked your website for later reading. I'm glad I can keep up with your activities!!! Many thanks to your family for the their loving and selfless vocation. We know that no matter where you are in the future, you will always be in their hearts and part of their family. Happy DOTD to you!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Thanks Coondoglover, lizbud, gjd4ever!

Day of Glory!

Glory, you are a beautiful doggie girl. Congratulations on Dog-of-the-Day! I wish you the very best in your training and development as a helper dog. To Glory's family, could you please give Glory a hug for me. I enjoyed meeting her today through the Internet!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Glory

You are such a cute dog, you are so meant to be Dog Of The Day. Congrats on this special day, your ownder must be very happy for you to be DOTD.
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Hi Glory's Mom!! Welcome to Pet Talk!! We hope you'll visit Dog General and keep us up to date on the latest happenings with the pups. We are a Labbie loving bunch here!! Congrats again to you and your sweetie. Glory is just adorable

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!