Thread: Darling Zoe!!!

Darling Zoe!!!

Another missing cuteness warning? Uh oh! When we saw your picture, we couldn't stop oooh'ing and aaah'ing. Smiles are covering all of our faces What a little doll baby!! We ♥♥♥ you Zoe!! We also noticed that you're practically our neighbor. We love to visit St. Augustine and it's beach, as much as we can. Our Grandmother and Aunt are very close to you in Ormond and Flagler Beach. We would love to hear your little huffing noises. You sound like the ultimate cutie and we know you sure look like one. Congrats on your big day sweetheart!! Please have Mom give you tons of extra kisses from us and we wish you happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Be still my Retriever loving heart! Zoe, there are no words What a precious, precious Golden girl you are and already, exceling in all of those most coveted Golden traits I see...smart and athletic; loyal, loving and oh so beautiful! Now it's clear you already hold the keys to your humans' hearts but the best part...that bond of unconditional love amd companionship you already share will only grow stronger and deeper with each passing year Thanks for the big, big smiles, adorable Zoe! I hope you and your proud people enjoy a very happy, extra special, "golden" Dog of the Day celebration! Hugs and kisses, woofs and wags to you sweetheart from me and my Labbie girl, Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Darling Zoe!

Zoe, you are so precious! I just want to wish you a very happy and special Dog of the Day, and a long and happy life with your family. If your humans would put a few more photos up from time to time, I would love to watch you grow. You are oh, so sweet!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a cute girl

Zoe is a cutie pie. Love those Golden babies. My Tucker and Daisy do the grab a toy and prance every morning and when we get home from work. Must be a Golden thing. No huffing, but Daisy whines to tell you about her toy while she prances.

Hope you have many wonderful years with her.
    Heidi

Hi, Zoe! You are such an adorable girl! You look so happy chewing on your bone. You have a sweet-looking face, which I bet can brighten any room. Have a wonderful day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Precious little Zoe,

I just love your puppy picture sweetheart. Those big brown eyes are just
    so sweet. Big congratulations on your super special day as our much loved
    DOG OF THE DAY. I wish you & your lucky family a long & happy life.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Zoe!!!

Golly, gee, whiz ... Zoe ... your photo leaves me speechless!!! Such a wonderful, sweet little face. You live close to Flagler Beach??? I'm a rail fan so I know a little bit about the Flagler name. I know you will enjoy your special honor as as our beloved DOTD. I bet you won't have to huff even once today!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Zoe, what a beautiful little girl you are. Oh I wish I could see your pretty face looking through the window, watching for your beloved family to come home. You huff all you want to sweetheart, you know your humans are just loving it. Hugs and treats today little girl. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Oh Zoe, you are the cutest! You brought a smile to my face this morning although I didn't have time to post. I hope you're having a fun day today celebrating being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla