Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ready to see the newest stray???

Ready to see the newest stray???

This is the newest stray I have gotten(taking care of).

He is about 1 year old. Unneutered male. VERY friendly, Dirty, and I think he is cute!

How many more cats are going to come? Who knows?? The food supply is still here for them. However many come

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

He sure is a handsome boy.

Katie, he is so handsome!! I am in love! All he needs is a bath and to be "clipped" and he will make the purrfect pet!! Bless your heart for caring for so many unwnated kitties. You are an angel.

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

aaaaaaaaaaaa, what a sweet orangie!! If I ever have another cat, it will be one like this (don't tell my family )
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

What a sweet boy, just look at how he's enjoying being smoothed, what a darling. Are you going to get this one fixed?

What a sweet boy! He sure enjoys the attention you give him. Just look at that big smile he gives you!

Thanks for taking such good care of him.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

The Pet Angels have been giving that Nice Orangie a build up about how nice you are and somehow , someway you are going to get him a Furr Ever Home and he will be someones Companion Cat and never be lonely or hungry again.
    Bless you for Helping the Helpless!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by kt_luvs_kitties
    OMG!! I LOVE this picture!! How cute it he?! He's saying "Katie!!! Take me inside! PLEEEEEEEESE!!!"

Strays sure do know how to find us, huh?!

OH, that face! What a handsome guy he is!!! He sure knew the right place to show up, didn't he?

What are you going to do with/to him???
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Another Orangeman! I think Catmandu's angel kitties guided him to the right place.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

He is so sweet!! Reminds me of my Doogie. Orangies are very laid back and mellow. Are ya gonna keep him?

Maya & Inka's Mommy,

If I ever have another cat, it will be one like this (don't tell my family )
    I'm with you, girl. What I'd LOOOOOVE is a red Sphynx. But those are rare and very expensive.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I would love too keep him... BUT that just is not reality. I dont have the funds or space for ANY more kitties. I do bring him inside at night (the other strays LOVE him) and he is so friendly, I have no doubt I will find him a loving home.

Once I get the other strays to their forever homes I will try to save the funds to fix him, test him for disease, rabies shot and worm him. Then to his forever home. UNLESS I can find someone who is willing to take him in and get this done for him. Who knows??? I think he is handsome.

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Quote Originally Posted by kt_luvs_kitties
    I would love to keep him... Once I get the other strays to their forever homes I will try to save the funds to fix him, test him for disease, rabies shot and worm him. Then to his forever home. UNLESS I can find someone who is willing to take him in and get this done for him. Who knows??? I think he is handsome.

(clears throat loudly) KT, I would like to help fund this sweet boy's rabies vaccination, testing for worms and diseases. I would love to see him with you forevermore; he is beautiful! (even with the ouchie on his nose) The picture of him being petted melts my heart. This boy needs to be part of the Pet Talk Orange Cat Society.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

That's a great offer from cassiesmom, another one taken care of vet-wise. How are you doing for cages? I think you have just a spare bedroom and bathroom for separation, so I should think you need cages as each is processed. And, they keep turning up so you need to be prepared.

He is a sweet looking cat, especially when he meows straight up into your face. He has Surya's coloring, I think. (As an aside, because I know you know Surya, I'll tell you that I had a big laugh this morning. Surya was bouncing around on his bed, getting ready to leap on any cat that got too close for a wrestling match when Miss Zoomalot staggered around the back of him and jumped on him! Then she ran off. Surya looked so shocked that I couldn't stop laughing.)

What a gorgeous face!!