Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are sonograms "illegal" or "outlawed" in Europe and Australia?

I cannot speak for my ozzie mates, but here in NZ it is NOT illegal to have ultrasounds on pregnant women, that is simply crazy, i imagine the same in OZ.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Definitely legal here . My SIL has had a few so far, with more to go.

100% legal in France and Netherlands too!

Strange gal that she is, she changed her story, and said she meant to say vaginal ultrasounds, as they aren't considered safe. She then went on to say she 'saved' her IM from MSN concerning the discussion, as she has found that she needs to do that. Kind of odd.

I didn't respond any more, as it is strange, off topic, and frankly, I don't want to get into it with some person over it.

Thank you for the international comments!!

I know you have your answer, but that is just an odd response. I do know in China it is illegal to use an ultrasound to determine gender for the same reasons mentioned in a couple of other countries. (Of course, since you have a niece who was born in China, you probably knew that already. )

Quote Originally Posted by Cataholic
    Strange gal that she is, she changed her story, and said she meant to say vaginal ultrasounds, as they aren't considered safe.
    Is vaginal ultrasound where the stick the wand up your "hoo haa" to have a look?

If so, I have seen that too. Not in a big rush to see it again though!