Thread: Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!

I was refered from Toller 08 to join Pet Talk. (thanks Toller) I just recently joined Chazhound and have enjoyed my experience so far. I am from the sunny state of Florida and I love my dog Ox. Ox is about 2.5yrs old and his breed is unknown. I have had 3 different opinions from 3 different so called dog experts. Here's the story: When I first adopted my pup from the Humane Society he was about 6-8 months (they couldn't tell me for sure). He was labled as a pit/shepard mix. After about a yr I went through some drastic and dramatic changes in my life that unabled me to keep him. So, I gave Ox over to Animal Services. My life got better in the next 3months and I checked with animal services to see if Ox was still there. He was and I adopted him back (thank the Lord!) Animal services said Ox was a hound/lab mix. When I recently took Ox to the Vet she said he is greyhound or whippet/ pit mix. So obviously I am really confused as to what breed my dog is mixed with. I hope to be getting a new camera here soon (mine old one broke ) so can show you all pics. Then you all can give me your opinion as to what Ox is. I am very exicited to talk with each and every one you too!! DOGS RULE
    *Suncoast Animal League* ( a no-kill animal shelter)

Hello and Welcome to PT!
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

welcome!! Ox sounds very pretty can yo post some pics...... maybe we can´t give you an accurate guess but it´s worth the try, besides we love breed guessing........ enjoy your stay!!

I have two husky gals: Ninja (light red/white) and China (black diluted/white)
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Welcome to PT. I look forward to seeing pictures of Ox.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Welcome to Pet Talk. I have two cats named Angel and Snow and a Beagle named Duke. Can't wait to see pictures of Ox. He sounds adorable!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!