Thread: Gorgeous Jay Jay!!!

Hybrid View

Gorgeous Jay Jay!!!

G'day Mate!! What a lovely Australian girl we have as our DOTD today. You sound like a perfect companion and friend to your humans. We think you could possibly be the smartest doggie in Australia. You're such a very helpful girl to everyone that needs help. We simply love your alarm system so the family can get to all obligations. What is this about your red shopping bag? You are just too cute little girl!! Please tell Mom to join Pet Talk so we can get to know you better. Also, please tell her to give you some kisses from us. We hope you take a break from all your chores today and have a fun day, celebrating with the family. We send big congrats on getting DOTD honors today and we wish you happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot, Steamy, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

JayJay...What a beautiful lady you are. Not only are you pretty you are very smart also. I just love your color. Congratulations on DOTD. JayJay, have a wonderful life with your family.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Jayjay, what a special and well beloved little girl you are. I love the fact that you're the family alarm clock and I wish I could see you heading to the shops with your red bag, you must be the cutest thing ever. I'll bet mommy and daddy have you spoiled, and who could blame them. I hope your family has many more happy years together sweet Jayjay. Wishing you hugs and treats and many congratulations on being our special downunder DOTD.

Greetings to you beautiful Jay Jay! What a stunning Aussie girl you are sweetheart, just as your Mommy says And your unbridled spirit and love for life, your gentle, loving heart are even more impressive than your "good looks!" Oz is at the top of my "must go to" destinations Jay Jay; such a spectacular land and the perfect place for a doggie as spirited and adventurous as you, to call home You've certainly already racked up your fair share of fun adventures sweetheart, traveling about the land with your folks (never disgracing yourself at motels or campsites, of course) But as Dorothy from that other "land of Oz" would say, there's no place like home; and a house is not a home without a beautiful 4 legged girl like you in residence, right Jay Jay? I hope that today you're enjoying a super fab Dog of the Day celebration with your wonderful family; chasing that tennis ball, that Frisbee; swimming in the surf, romping on the beach and watching the camels stroll by Life doesn't get any better than that for man nor beast, and doggies don't come any more special than you, JayJay Congrats, hugs and kisses to you, sweet baby girl! What a most deserving honoree you are, the best traveler, camper and companion for life; wear your title proudly
    P.S. Do you really have your very own red shopping bag?

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello JayJay,

What a great picture of you greets all of us today. You are a beautiful
    pup in the prime of life. I'm so glad you help do your share of the herding
    that needs doing sweet girl. Happy congratulations on being chosen as our
    delightful & deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Sending hugs & kisses.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Jay Jay! You are a beautiful girl! I love your bright eyes and your smile. I bet you make friends wherever you go. Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

JayJay!!!

As I read your bio, I couldn't help but think that another great name for you would be, Joy!!! We humans are so blessed to have pals like you!!! Hapy DOTD to you, JayJay!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.