Thread: !cinco De Mayo...ole!!!

!cinco De Mayo...ole!!!

! Que hermosa! ! Que ojos azul!!! OK, that is about enough of my Spanish, but Senorita Cinco de Mayo is just so lovely!!! I got lost in the pools of bluw that you have for eyes! It is good to know that you have the very best forever home!! Tell Mom that you do love her, despite being Daddy's girl! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Cinco is just stunning! I love Birmans. Congratulations.

What a beauty!!!!!

Just have to add my congrates to Winky on being chosen as COTD
    You are breathtakingly beautiful and I'm so glad your humans found you, and we can share you.
    I'm sure your sibling is just jealous of you. Applaus for your humans for protecting you and keeping you safe indoors.
    All the best!!!

The gang: Nononicki, Benson, Emma, Minnie-Me, Robbie,Ellie-May and Fast Eddy.

Cinco de Mayo is such a Fun Happy Cat and we bet that theres a nice spread of tacos and cheese and some Nachos for her tonight on her Holiday Purrthday.
    The Pet Angels will be pleased to bring some over and celebarte the Purrthday of such a Special Cat.
    THEY ARE SENDING A FIESTA MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO COSMIC CINCO DE MAYO OUR SENORITA NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    NACHOS ENEDLE!! ARRIBA ARRIBA!! CON CARNE POR FAVOR!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cinco De May you are adorable!!! ♥♥♥

I love your wonderful blue eyes!!!
    I am amazed at your self control. If my cats got their paws on a rose, they would eat it!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Cat of the Day, Happy Cinco de Mayo, Winkie! I don't speak any Spanish but in any language, you are one incredibly gorgeous girl! Talk about calendar girl material; whoa! hehe Of course you have all the boys lining up at your door, weak in the paws at the very sight of you! But I'm thinking when it comes to that "guy thing," it's your Dad alone who holds the key to your heart Today is your day to shine in the Pet Talk spotlight sweetheart and it's also your very own, personal holiday so party hearty and have a blast celebrating with your proud Papa and Mom, sister Sealey and Felix too, of course Hugs and kisses to you beautiful Cinco De Mayo, our extra special and most deserving, Saturday honroee

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

!cinco De Mayo...ole!

Purrs and kittykisses to our fellow Canadian cat, little Miss Cinco de Mayo. So cool that you are the Star today -- May 5th! Cinco de Mayo, you are a true Canadian beauty. My KatMa channels to me, Norman the King and right now she is trying out Spanish. KatMa is fluent in English & French, but Spanish??? Well, here goes:

¡Un qué gata canadiensee muy bonita eres! Estamos incluyendo las fotos de nuestros gatos, Norman y Felix. Felicitacionees en ser elegida nuestra gata del día para hoy, sábado 5 de mayo de 2007.

Live long & prosper, beautiful Cinco de Mayo AKA Winkie -- always loved, cherished, and adored. Best wishes to your sibling Sealy and to your buddie, Felix the cat who plays with you through the window.

kittykisses, nosetwinkies and lots of purrs from me, Norman the King and my baby brother, Felix the Prince.

Photo of Felix:

and one of me, Norman...

Canadian Flag is waving especially for Cinco de Mayo -- our lovely cat from Thornhill, Ontario, Canada.

Canadian Flag courtesy of http://www.3dflags.com

Hmmm! we are not too sure of the Spanish...so pardon all errors!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Cinco de Mayo is MUY BUENO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought my gal Chloe had the MOST GORGEOUS green eyes, but you have her beat----I just couldn't look away from those BEAUTEOUS BLUE ORBS!!!! It's a good thing you ARE an indoor cat because you are too gorgeous--someone would kidnap you for their own. What a SPECIAL gal you are, Winkie, glad you know it, too----MUY BONITA, SENORITA!!!!!!!!! Yvonne, Chloe and Bennie

Oh, my oh Mayo

Cinco, even among all the beautiful cats we see on COTD, you stand out with your magical blue eyes and incomparable coloring. Who could resist you? A happy Cinco de Mayo and cinco de everything else to you and your lucky family.
    Leonard Migliore

Senorita Cinco, tu es un bella gata! I agree with kby2jx about your stunning blue eyes! Feliz Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678