Thread: Bisbee

Bisbee

Great story...patience and love can work miracles, and Bisbee is a beautiful boy deserving of all the attention. Nice to see him as Cat of the Day. Much paw applause should go to the Aggie Feral Cat Alliance for their continued work for the feral population. We have similar groups here in our area that feed, trap, spay/neuter ferals and it is a time consuming effort that deserves many thank yous. We hope Bisbee lives a long life. God bless those of you who care.

Beautiful Bisbee

What a great little guy! I kept hoping that his story would include being adopted and living in a real, forever home though
    Susan
    =^..^=

Bravo Bisbee!!!

How refreshing to read such a story!!! There is nothing like time and love to gain the trust of a cat like Brisbee!!! You should be commended for the great that you are doing on the campus to save the cats there!! St. Francis is smiling broadly(and it is the start of Be Kind to Animals Week)!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

How could anyone resist a sweetheart of a boy like you, Bisbee!? Not me, and clearly no one on campus is able to resist your many charms! Thanks to the fabulous folks at Aggie Feral Cat Alliance and all of your patient, caring friends and fans there at Bisbee, your true colors have been revealed, your true spirit allowed to shine! So who's the happiest, most loved BMOC??? That would be you Bisbee; just look at that face; could you be any more content? hehe And you just happen to be our extra special and most deserving Sunday Cat of the Day today too, sweetheart Congratulations to you, precious Bisbee! I'm sure all of your adoring friends and fans there at BSBE will be commemorating your big day in high style Bravo brave, beautiful Bisbee!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thats a wonderful story about Bisbee.
    And I hope that one day someone comes along with love in thier heart and gives Bisbee a Furr Ever Home.
    Before he runs into someone who doesnt like Cats or a careless driver.
    We are praying for a Great Home and Guardians foe Big Brave Brisbee OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!
    A BIG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW AND PRYAERS GOES OUT TO YOU BRISBEE!!
    BE SAFE WELL AND CAREFUL!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Bisbee, Big Cat on Campus! Please keep letting everybody love on you. Maybe you will allow someone to bring you to your forever home. Happy Cat of the Day, sweet boy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You certainly must be glad you overcame your distrust of humans, as you have been crowned our COTD which means bunches of extra special attention will be showered upon you from all the campus people . . . way to go, brave and beautiful Bisbee!

Make sure you spread the word to all felines you meet out there about these wonderful people are trying to help homeless kitties.

My congratulations to you, and my kudos to them.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs