Thread: Does anyone else think these little "perfects" are getting a LITTLE annoying?

Does anyone else think these little "perfects" are getting a LITTLE annoying?

Today in one of my classes, there is this girl, your typical "I am better then you, so don't look at me type". She talks crap about everyone in my school, when SHE has nothing to talk about. She always wears mini-skirts, playboy, etc. I am SO sick of her. Today me, my friends lauren, and loredana were talking about where we buy our clothes. We usually go to a normal mall like our local one, or Jersey Gardens, where you can ge cheaper prices/discounts. While lauren was talking we were RUDELY interuppted. She goes "Who shops are a normal mall? I go to Short hills." I just rolled my eyes and said "Oh, yeah the great place where you can by a piece of crap for $2,000?" she gave me and dirty look and went back to work with her other coceded friend.

Now, for those who don't know Short hills is a VERY highend mall. You've got gucci, juicy couture, bloomingdales, etc. I bought a piece of clothing from there once and when my mom put it in the wash the cheap peice of crap ripped and was thrown away.

Don't these people just annoy you so much, young and old? OMG, I can't stand the world we live in today..

I'm not saying people who wear those clothes are all bad, I wear them but I don't particularly brag about it. I rarley get those kind of stuff. Usually, I go to kohls, hollister, American Eagle, etc.

I hate that soooo much! If you don't wear your hair right or a piece fell out of your ponytail it's like the end of the world. Those people are just annoying.
    Once my friend, Gianna, came to school with 2 different shoes on (they looked the same- both black but one had blue on the bottom) and these girls, Brianna and Jackie were making fun of her all day! And whenever I would tell them to get over it and move on with their lives, they would just give me dirty looks. Rude!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

What an unhappy girl! Are her parents like that - more money makes you better?

How old is she?

(and she ISN'T perfect...and she really knows it, that scares her to death...so that's why she acts like it. Just my theory! )
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by KittyGurl
    I hate that soooo much! If you don't wear your hair right or a piece fell out of your ponytail it's like the end of the world. Those people are just annoying.
    Once my friend, Gianna, came to school with 2 different shoes on (they looked the same- both black but one had blue on the bottom) and these girls, Brianna and Jackie were making fun of her all day! And whenever I would tell them to get over it and move on with their lives, they would just give me dirty looks. Rude!
    Are you joking? That's just pathetic. I wore a Pajama shirt under a sweatshirt once, and this girl said "Did you sleep in that?". I was like "Go away, you're stupidity isn't called for here." They were shocked. I have so many stories involving these girls. They think they are the best because they made the school cheer team, yeah good for you, but I seriously DON'T CARE. They brag about it every freakin' day. I know some people on the cheer team, and some outside of school and they are so nice and my best friends. They are not conceded like that at all. I just really don't get what makes them so "GREAT"...

Last year this girl named Amber thought was was the best and coolest person in the world and everyone one else was crappy. Well, the nurse did the lice check on everyone one. And guess what...Amber turned out to have lice. Everyone would laugh at her and she didn't like it. Finally, she knew how it felt to be on the "crappy" side.

See the movie "Hairspray." Heck, even if you haven't got a Princess invasion, see it anyway just because it's guaranteed to make you laugh! Fun, fun movie!

Love, Columbine

Don't worry Alyssa. Eventually, this girl will face the reality of life and she won't know how to handle it. What goes around comes around. The sensible girls like yourself, will always come out ahead. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh, I despise people like that! I hope everything gets better, Alyssa! My only advice is to just ignore them!

(I love hollister & american eagle, too! )

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

I LOVE WAL-MART!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

A fool and their money will soon be parted.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by critter crazy
    I LOVE WAL-MART!
    Walmart??? What does that have to do with mean people or is their something I am not getting?

Eesh. I swear some people are so far up their own backsides that they can clean their teeth from the inside.

She's not worth your time, Alyssa. One day, she'll get what's coming to her, and it will be a short, sharp shock. She'll become a dying breed once you all start to get a little older and she'll taste her own, bitter medicine.

I hate it when people can use their shopping habits and appearance as an excuse to put others down.I wear miniskirts quite a lot and shop over my budget sometimes, but I couldn't give a damn about what everyone else wants to do. How boring would the human race be if we all went for the same styles? I LIKE VARIATION AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO SAY IT!

((hugs))

Zimbabwe 07/13