Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snow is missing* update, she came home*

Snow is missing* update, she came home*

I was gone for the weekend, along with the kids. Jeff was home. The kids came back before me. I guess she got outside sometime yesterday and nobody knows when. I have looked and so far nothing. I didnt worry when I came home because she has been inoor/outdoor in the past and she is never gone long or far from home. But not this time. Im worried she is gone forever. I live in a trailer park, anything could have happened. I have horrible thoughts racing.... The babies were looking for her and are sticking to me like glue. They are missing there mama.
    Last edited by emilysgk; 05-01-2007 at 04:41 PM.
    Emily with Snow, Cowgirl, and Chunky

OH NO.

I hope one of your neighbours maybe took her in?

PT PRAYERS for Snow!

Gary, we need the Pet Angel Squad!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I think a cat gone missing is the worst fear of any owner!!! PRAYERS for the quick return of Snow, unharmed....hugs for you....
    Nine is Fine!!

OMGoodness! This is not good! I am going to pray very hard that Snow will return safely home, and if not then I hope Snow has passed peacefully to the Rainbow Bridge, but we won't even think that way yet. Snow has got to be okay and he will come back!

Come on PT we need all your prayers for Snow.

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Snow is missing

This is such sad news! I'm sure Gary is sending the Pet Angels out right now to find Snow and head on home. Prayers being prayed for Snow's swift and safe return.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

The Pet Angel Search and Rescue Squad is searching high and low for Your Dear Snow as I type, using Shrimps from the Porch Angel Buffet as enticement.
    Tubby 2 is on the trail , and the rescuer of Pouncierge always gets his Pet.
    We are praying that they will show up with Snow very soon.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Snow Sorry!

I am so Sorry that Snow is missing!!!! But I have a feeling she will come back! I will pray for you and Snow so very much-missing a cat is NO fun at ALL any day. Once again, SO SORRY that she is lost! Stay Strong!
    Reggie, Nellie, "KiKi" and their Owner

I will pray for her safe return! Come home Snow, your meowmie and your babies miss you!

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Oh no! I'm so sorry.

Prayers on the way for her safe return. Is it time to put up flyers in your park?

Have you spoken to the neighbors?

COME HOME SNOW!!!
    Last edited by AbbyMom; 04-30-2007 at 09:40 PM.
    Spoiled child, bad
    Spoiled cat, good

Snow!!! Here kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty!!! Come home, your babies need you!!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh my gosh! I hope that Snow is just being a little adventurous and will come back home really soon!! I hate leaving and having someone else take care of the kitties.. I always worry the entire time I'm gone that something like that will happen.

Come on Snow, you have to come home!!

I'm so sorry to hear this. Please come home Snow. Your family and babies miss you very much. I'll be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.

C'mon Snow you have to come back your meowmie is missing you and your babies need you. I'm praying Snow will return, please keep us updated on this

Prayers and good wishes from us all that Snow comes back home safe and sound very soon.

Pat, Peony, Sydney, Poppy, Elmer, and Priscilla Angel (who has joined in on the search for Snow)
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

She came home

She came home, in a fuss and looking aweful. I heard what sounded like a dog howling off in the distance. I looked out and seen nothing. Heard it some more and it was just strange. I opened the window and listened closley, deffinately a cat noise. I go out and see 3 cats by my porch, a large orange one, a large black one, and a white one with gray striped patches. Two run off. The black one looked pretty mean and was staring me down and wouldnt leave. No Snow in site. I go back in... still noisy out there. This time, again the other cats run except the black one. Suddenly I hear he bell on Snows collar and she comes running in the house. All a mess, wet and looking terrible. She is fine. Sleeping a ton. At first the babies wanted nothing to do with her. Cow baby went into attack mode even. Must have been the odd smells one her.
    Emily with Snow, Cowgirl, and Chunky