Thread: Super Squirt

Super Squirt

Good Morning Squirt! Hey there handsome boy, you fab feline you! Oh yes! I certainly did enjoy reading your bio.! Wow! What an amazing life you've lead Squirt; from homeless, helpless newborn to cherished and pampered best friend, traveling the highways and byways in style with your humans! hehe Yours is a rags to riches, Cinderfella fairy tale life come true, and no kitty is more deserving than you, Squirt! Heartfelt thanks to your skin bro for going the extra mile in rescuing you, pestering your Mom relentlessy until she caved; of course all it took was ONE look! And just look how blessedly her compassion has been rewarded! Congrats to you super sweet Squirt, our extra special and most deserving, CAT OF THE DAY!!! Enjoy your much deserved day in the Pet Talk spotlight, Squirt! Hope you're spoiled to the max, treated to all your heart desires! Cuddles and kisses to you, Squirt man!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Squirt your story was very familiar sounding to me. My son, too, is responsible for the fact that I became a *cat lady.* He, too, found my Trevor (an orangie such as your handsome self) and brought him home. Isn't it funny how these unplanned situations often turn out for the best! Squirt has many talents we are sure, but the amazing thing to me is that he is an excellent travel cat. That is where he and my kitties part ways. They don't even like the short trip to our vet's! Squirt we are so happy to see you being honored today as our very special COTD.

Squirt

Amazing, a cat that likes to travel in the car! Good for you.

I'm so happy your life turned out to be so wonderful; keep up the good work!
    Barbara

Squirt

Squirt is beautiful. I have an orange tabby who looks just like Squirt. His name is Johnny. (I call him Baby John.) Someone dumped him at a dumpster when he was about 5 months old. My husband heard him crying in the woods behind the dumpster and called to him. Johnny came out of the woods, a little kitten, and let my husband pick him up. We went back the next day with a carrier and called to him. He came out of the woods and we put him in the carrier. The rest is history..... I also have a female orange tabby who is 7 yrs old and was adopted from a cat rescue group. Her name is Lacey. They are both very loving.

Aren't those ORANGEMEN just so special!!! Squirt, you seem to have things well under control at your house! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Squirt! What a handsome orangie you are! And that "sitting on the shoulders" - that must be an orange tabby trait. My Naranj loves to sit on my shoulders and take in the world.

Congrats on your fabulous life and on being honored as Cat of the Day!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Michael and Miquelito are so pleased to see a Big Hnadsome Orangie as CaT Of THe Day and Squirt certainly is an OWESOME ORANGE CAT!!!!
    And a lucky Orangie to find such a Wonderful Furr Ever Home and friends to love and chersih him.
    The Found Cats ALL SEND AN OWESOME ORAGNIC ORANGE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO SUPREMO ORANGIE SQUIRT OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sweet Squirt! I have a very soft spot in my heart for orangies. You are precious! I love that you're so affectionate and that you show your people your displeasure at being home alone. I wish you could teach my kitty the pleasures of car rides. Happy Cat of the Day, beautiful orange man!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I LOVE your story Handsome. I am GLAD that you made it through when you were a baby. I WISH you a HAPPY LONG LIFE with your human. You sound like a mix between my Mandy and Mouse.
    The SHY part is Mandy. The outgoing part is my Mouse.." Your like TWO kittys in one!!!! Keep being a GREAT CUTIE!!!

Squirt you are indeed one handsome fellow!!!

I'm so glad you found the purr-fect family to raise you and care for you!!!
    A world without you, Squirt, would be a sad world indeed!!!
    Just seeing your wonderful picture makes me happy!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Squirt - I ADORE the sweet little kitty smile you have in the picture, it is truly unique!

You are one of a kind, you handsome orange guy!

Many hugs and cuddles and happy COTD!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda