Thread: Precious Pee Wee!

Precious Pee Wee!

What a cute little mouse you are! I'm so happy that your human family rescued you. Congratulations on being POTD!

I'm also glad we're not the only crazy ones. We've had a field mouse for two and a half years that we rescued from our outdoor cats. He was literally climbing one of the walls in our garage and was moments from being eaten, when I put a cup over him and took him inside. Our plan was to let him go the next day, but somehow he ended up staying with us, and now has a nice habitrail home with all the food and fresh greens, and paper towels to shred that a mouse could ever ask for.

Congratulations, Pee Wee!

What a sweet little mousie you are! Your whiskers are as big as the rest of you...

We had 3 baby field mice we found in the woodpile when I was a kid. They hated peanut butter (served in a bottle cap) and would pop straight up in the air with an offended squeak when we offered it to them, but they enjoyed cream cheese and hamster food until they were big enough to release in the woods (which we judged by their looking like "regular mice" instead of "baby mice.")

Love, Columbine

OMG Your so cute Pee Wee!

I'm so happy you were saved from that bad putty cat.

Your such a beautiful little deer mouse and I wish you and your family a wounderful long friendship together!

Congratz on being POTD!

You are so beautiful! With your little cute face and big long whiskers! Congrats my little dear (or deer ) friend!
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Oh Pee Wee!!! Oh my gosh, what a painfully precious critter you are!!! I think you may have forever disabled the Pet Talk cuteness alert meter! What a heartwarming tale of rescue! But between your fighting spirit and your family's unconditional devotion, your destiny was never in doubt, was it sweetheart! Your Mommy and Daddy, right along with you, deserve mega kudos and congratulations; even Biscuit did her/his part...sort of! I hope you and your best bud Pumpkin are being spoiled rotten today, enjoying a super duper Pet of the Day bash! Congratulations to our extra special and most deserving PET OF THE DAY, precious PEE WEE Long and happy life to you, cutie pie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cute Alert. What a sweet little creature you are. I just want to kiss that face. You are a wonderful testament that all animal life is so precious and so wanting of happiness and love. What a wonderful mommy and daddy you have. Give them a furry kiss from me for they are true lovers of animals and very special.

Pee Wee you are indeed a precious little soul!!!

How wonderful that you have a loving mommy and daddy to care for you!
    Life in the wild is hard on mice!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our deserving and loving and special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are the definition of cuteness, Pee Wee. Those charming whiskers seem longer than the whiskers on some of my cats, I believe!

Thanks to Biscuit for bringing you to humans who were more than delighted to rescue and nourish you, and also saw fit to save another of your species and give you a pal to keep you company.

Have a wonderful day celebrating your honour as our beyond precious little POTD, darling!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs