Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ally is HOME (well, you know what I mean!) PHOTOS!!

Ally is HOME (well, you know what I mean!) PHOTOS!!

Got some pics of Ally and also some interaction with the other two kitties in her room. She's doing ok. A little hissy with each other, but that is expected. Other than that, they are all fine together.

Ally meeting Amber...

Investigating city noises from windows

This is right next to the windows, and I have some loud neighbors in the alley...

Oh, little miss Ally, you are so beautiful!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

She is Gorgeous! I love that kitty close-eyed smile in the one photo!

Even though she doesn't like to be held, I can see someone just wanting to try it. She looks so SWEET!

Welcome 'home', sweet girl!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

A few more....

Yay for Ally gal and all the PET TALK people who got her to this point!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Wouldn't you just love to know what goes on in their heads?

There she is, alone in her house in Bahrain. Next thing she knows, she's stuck in a carrier - in a noisy plane. Then she is with Emily/Cheryl for a couple of days. Now transported once more to Pennsylvania - living with Jenn and her crew.

I know I would be bewildered.

Do you wonder if kitties have different languages depending on where they're from - like we do?

LOL it's been bugging me - I had to ask!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

that's wonderful news!
    I'm so glad you were able to do this for Julie!

Looks like she is settling in pretty well!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Thanks for sharing these pictures with us. She looks like she's adjusting just fine.

What a treat- we are getting to see more of Ally than we saw all over the last year

Those pics of lovely Ally are really great! I bet you make Julie very happy with this pics!!
    btw. Julie, is everything okay with you?
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

AWWWW I am so glad Ally arrived safely (at last)!!!

She really looks like she handled the journey well! Thanks again to everyone for helping to get her there! I really am missing my furkids so muc, it makes things easier to at least see some photos of my sweet Ally-cat!

Things on my side are still very stressful.....

we still have not been paid (still waiting for salary etc since March). we have been told to be out of the appartment by today (30th April) but they have not given us tickets or alternative accomodation, so we are just going to stay there and see what happens!

I'm still trying to get Cameron's school exam enter transferred to either SA or Bahrain so that he can at least finish off the school year!

Also, we have no internet at the flat (company refuses to pay, and we can't pay for it ourselves), so that's why I haven't been able to check in... (Things are just so upsetting all the time - the landlord knows we are leaving, so is refusing to fix anything which is broken, so now we are flushing the toilet with buckets of water

NO job opps for Warren yet - I was hopeful that we would have something by now, so I am really getting worried that we will not find anything. Also our medical insurance runs out today, so as of tomorrow we have no medical cover from the company either!

I just wish we could put all of this behind us and get our lives sorted out. I can't believe that so much can go wrong in such a short space of time!!
    Thanks again to everyone on PT for all your help and support! (((HUGS)))

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

That girl sure looks relaxed!!

Julie, I am so glad that you were able to check in. I am praying for your situation every day. I sort of thought that you;d be going to your old house in Bahrain today. Is that still an option for you?

Ally seems to be adapting quite well.

Grace, maybe you or I would be bewildered, but it sure looks like Ally is taking it all in stride, he he.

Best wishes dear Ally!

Just look at that sweet girl! She is so adorable, and looks like she is settling in quite nicely!

Julie, I am so sorry for all that you are going through right now. Your family is in my prayers every day, hoping that your situation will change for the better soon. I hope that knowing your furbabies are safe and sound will help you with some peace of mind. I am glad that you were able to check in.
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010