Thread: Fluffy says 'ello! (5 pics)

Fluffy says 'ello! (5 pics)

Fluffy has grown to be super active! He is such a cutie pie, I'm in *heart* with this little dude (or girl! I'm not sure as s/he hasn't been sexed).

Fluffy is really well behaved (I would still love him if he wasn't, though! )! He can be *kind of* jumpy but has never even attempted to nip me. He's never defecated or sprayed (I can't remember if that's the correct term. you know, when they let loose a foul odor and liquid?).

Hello there, PT! See my checkerboard?

Mom says this picture shows my colours super well!

Tube explorin'!

Two more in next post.

Oooh!

Ahh, that's it for today! Bye folks!

Too awesome!

Fluffy is gorgeous I would love to own a snake someday, I think they are some cute, and your Fluffy is definately cute

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Gorgeous! =D
    I had been hoping we would get to see some Fluffy pics soon, as I just adore snakes.
    Great pictures! He certainly looks like a happy one. =]

wow..! Pretty snake, I love seein photos but I dont think I could ever hold one! Are they venomous in anyway? Will she grow much bigger? I worked at a pet shop when I was at college and I couldnt even change the water or a corn snake. I loved watching her move about though!

Hey! Next time the reptile show comes to the Red Lion we should go.

Fluffy is totally awesome. It's a corn snake right?
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I just LOVE his name LOL!

That's one beautiful snake.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalei
    Fluffy is gorgeous I would love to own a snake someday, I think they are some cute, and your Fluffy is definately cute
    A big "thank you!!!" from Fluffy and myself! He has such a great personality, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilli
    Gorgeous! =D
    I had been hoping we would get to see some Fluffy pics soon, as I just adore snakes.
    Great pictures! He certainly looks like a happy one. =]
    Thank you from Fluffy and myself!

Indeed, he is! He is pretty active even after shedding and eating. He had eaten a couple of days prior but has never regurgitated as a result of handling!

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy4paws
    wow..! Pretty snake, I love seein photos but I dont think I could ever hold one! Are they venomous in anyway? Will she grow much bigger? I worked at a pet shop when I was at college and I couldnt even change the water or a corn snake. I loved watching her move about though!
    Nope! Corn snakes are neither venomous or poisonous! Corn snakes are supposed to get between 3-4 feet but I have heard of circumstances in which they've gotten to 5 (some from Kathy Loves book, I believe).

Quote Originally Posted by luckies4me
    Hey! Next time the reptile show comes to the Red Lion we should go.

Fluffy is totally awesome. It's a corn snake right?
    Yes! That would be AWESOME!

Yup! Cute little corn beebee. He's homozygous for amel, I think? I could be completely wrong, though, as I don't have the homo/heterozygous, colour mutations, etc, down *really* well.

Quote Originally Posted by Argranade
    I just LOVE his name LOL!

That's one beautiful snake.
    Heh, thank you! It was hard to think of a name but I finally just went and ahead and picked Fluffy. Ironically cute! ;o