Thread: Wonderful Diego!!!

Wonderful Diego!!!

It's hard to believe that someone would mistreat a helpless doggie. We're so sorry to hear of your early life, sweetheart. Congratulations for getting the prestigious and much deserved DOTD honors for today!! We think you're a very handsome man and we love your picture. Is that the famous "army crawl"? What a cutie pie!! Kudos to your family for saving you and making you their cherished friend and companion. Please have Mom give you some sweet kisses today from us. We wish you continued happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

You are gorgeous Diego! I'm glad you found a great home. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope your day is fun!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Good morning to you, handsome boy! Oh, if ever there were a doggie deserving of our extra special Sunday honors it's you, Diego!!! Words cannot express the loathing I have for anyone who would mistreat an animal It's been a long, tough haul sweetheart but thankfully your guardian angel was there by your side to guide you to the bestest forever home, forever family a doggie could ever hope for Yes, you are finally, finally living the life you always deserved, one filled with respect, patience and unconditional love! Congratulations to you beautiful Diego, DOG OF THE DAY!!! Enjoy your day in the spotlight with your proud family; lots of rolling in the cool, green grass, treats and all the hugs and kisses your heart can hold! Long and happy life to you sweetheart! And many thanks to your wonderful family for welcoming you home!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Diego!

I'm so glad Diego found such a wonderful home, and at a relatively young age, too. It sounds as though he's had way too many owners for his age, and I'm glad he's with his forever family. (I couldn't quite gather from the post whether the abusive owners were police officers or not--I can't imagine that, and hope it isn't so!)

Diego looks so, so happy in the grass!
    SMB ^ï^
    Bats--you need them more than you know!

Beloved Diego!!!

Diego ... such a great photo!!! I'm sure it captures the results of the love and care you so deserve and are now blessed to receive!!! My heart sank as I read your bio, but I remind myself that all's well that end's well. Many thanks to your forever family!!! Of course I had to giggle when I read about how well you've molded yourself into the family not to mention the couch!!! Enjoy your special day sweetheart as our ever so special DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hello Diego,

You sure look like you are enjoying that crawl through the grass fella.
    My boy Smokey loves that too. I read your bio & I see you now have found
    the perfect home for yourself That's wonderful Diego. Have a great day of
    celebration on this special day as our much loved DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending big hugs & kisses sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi, Diego! You look so happy in this picture! And you are quite handsome, too. You must really be living the good life because you have a nice, big smile. I'm glad you found a nice home where you have other dogs to run and play with and plenty of room to do so. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Congrats on DOTD!

You DO have a great face, Diego! Congrats on your special day, AND your special home!

Oh Diego, you handsome hunk! Oh baby! Have I got the perfect girl for you!!!!!

Enjoy your happy, forever home! Roll in the grass, run like the wind and keep that beautiful smile forever on your face!!!!

I've been Boooo'd!

Diego, you are precious! How wonderful that after a rough start in life, you got adopted by a family who knew just what you needed! I hope you're having lots of fun on the farm, playing in the yard and enjoying being petted. Please ask your family to give you some petting for me, too. Happy Dog of the Day, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678