Thread: Ursa

Ursa

Ursa...What a beautiful baby you are. I would love to rub your belly.
    I bet you are a joy to have around. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a wonderful life with your family.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Ursa!!

What a pretty girl you are with a pretty name, sweetie!! We love the way the family selected your name. How special-just like you. We don't hear of many dogs that come already housebroken. You sound like the perfect all around doggie, Ursa. We had to smile when we saw the picture of you in the fence. We're happy you got out safely but we know you must have been a little scared. Awwwwww. Please tell Mom to give you some belly rubs from us and some kisses too. Congrats on your big day and we wish you all happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Partly Cloudy Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Ursa!!!

The minute I saw your picture, I thought, " ... perky puppy ... !!! " Your family member must have a fast camera to catch you mid-run!!! I'd love to see you get your first-of-many-during-the-day tummy rub. It sounds like you incorporate a little yoga into the routine. Have a wonderful day today as our beloved DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Good afternoon gorgeous girl and congrats on your well earned Dog of the Day honors! Ursa...what a most fitting name for a pup as heavenly as you Yep, can't miss that Kool Aid tongue! lol What a beautiful blend of two awesome breeds you are, Ursa! And you surely are the light of your mommy's life, best bud forever But that last picture! Oh dear, the fixes you puppies get yourselves into! Thankfully your mom came to the rescue and sprung you You truly are one of a kind Ursa and I wish for you and your proud family many, many more happy and love filled years together! Hope you're enjoying an extra special day of celebration sweetheart; lots of car rides, belly rubs, treats and kisses! Congratulations to our most deserving honoree, the beautiful Ursa!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ursa, you are such a pretty black bear dog! I hope you get to take a ride in the car today or get some special petting time with your family. Please don't have any more close encounters with the fence; that would be bad! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Ursa, and a long and happy life with your loving family.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi, Ursa! You are a beautiful girl! I love your shiny coat and smiling face. That is a cute picture of you stuck in the lattice fencing. You look extremely happy in the top photo after your run in the field. Have a wonderful day celebrating how special you are. Congrats on DOTD!

Ursa, you sound like one adorable girl. That picture of you as a baby caught in the fence is just precious. I can tell you and your human love each other a lot. Hope you have many happy years and many joyous car rides together. Hugs and treats for you today pretty girl. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hello Ursa.

What an adorable puppy you were & what an awesome dog as a grown up
    1 yr old. You sound like you have found the perfect friend in your person.
    Sending big congrats on your special day as our honored DOG OF THE DAY.
    I wish your & your family a long & happy life. Hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh pleeeeze Ursa! May I have some kisses from your grape Koolaid tongue? How adorable and beautiful are you??? Getting tummy rubs on the floor with your owner is the best!!! It's sure a favorite at my house! Glad you weren't injured when you got stuck in the fence, because I really had to snicker at your shocked little face! Hope you had an extra special day!

I've been Boooo'd!