Thread: Gorgeous Genesis!

Gorgeous Genesis!

Good morning, gorgeous girl! Oh, if that isn't a calendar worthy photo, I've not seen one! What a stunning beauty you are, Geni! Fetching good looks, personality plus, smarts and sass; who can blame you for wanting to claim center stage, and your human's laps, 24/7! Oh to be on the receiving end of those soft, sweet, Yorkie kisses! hehe What a precious baby girl you are Geni! As your Mom says, the consummate "human canine!" I'll just bet your family is bursting with pride seeing you honored here today, and rightfully so! Enjoy your well earned Dog of the Day celeb with the peeps and your furry friends, sweetie pie! Hope you enjoy lots of fun Frisbee time, lap time and ooodles of cuddles and kisses! Congratulations, adorable Geni!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Genesis....Looking at your beautiful face this morning is like looking at my Chrissie. You both look just a like. I think that female yorkies are the most loving. Geni, Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are.
    I hope this day is very special for you.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Geni!!

Aren't you just a pretty little girl, Geni? We love that flowing hair and stunning pose you're striking in your photo. We would give anything to see you play frisbee. How precious that must be to all spectators. Your bio tells us how smart you are. Not only smart, but, multi-talented. Mom has called it right when she calls you a human canine Please tell Mom to give you some extra kisses today from us. We hope that put a smile on your face Congrats on your big day sweetie!! We wish you all happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Geni, you are a beautiful Yorkie girl! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Geni,

What a gorgeous pup you are sweet girl. I would love to see you
    with a big pretty smile. Happy Congratulations on being chosen for a
    special day as our cutest DOG OF THE DAY. Sending tiny hugs & kisses.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Geni, what a pretty girl you are, and what a lovely silky coat. It's easy to see that you are mommy's girl. And of course you get jealous sometimes; a girl only has one mommy. Hugs and treats for you today little one. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Geni!!!

You are an adorable, lovely, little lady!!! Thanks to your family member, I have a new phrase: human canine!!! I hope you have a grand day as our beloved DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hi, Genesis! You are such a beautiful girl! That's a great picture of you outdoors. Have a wonderful day with your family. I am sure you'll get tons of extra hugs and kisses today. Congrats on DOTD!