Thread: The Sensational Sweet Pea!!!!

The Sensational Sweet Pea!!!!

Just look at you!!! All regal looking stretched out on the rug!!! You are a real beauty with those aqua eyes!! How wonderful that your forever famliy found you!! Sounds like you repay them with lots of LOVE!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

My Mouse love to give me kisses like you give your human. That is too CUTE! Kitty kisses are rough feeling, but full of LOVE!!!
    Stay CUTE and sweet!!!!!

Sweet Pea you are indeed stunning!!!

You look so regal in your picture I used the color royal blue for this note to you!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!
    Have a great day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Pea! You are beautiful! How wonderful that you have a home where you are loved so much. Happy Cat of the Day! Could you please ask your human to give you some petting for me and maybe a kissie on your beautiful meezer head. Some for Q and Della, too.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet Pea! Hi there beautiful girl! Oh, what a stunner you are! I could get lost in those brilliant blue peppers of yours! You truly are a beautiful soul Sweet Pea, so deserving of the bestest forever home; I'm so happy that you and your family found your way to one another I can't though for the life of me, understand a family surrendering a kitty as sweet and loving as you, but their loss, right sweetheart? Congratulations to you beautiful Sweet Pea, our extra special and most deserving, Saturday CAT OF THE DAY! I hope you and fursibs kitty Q and Della the bunnster are all in the throws of a very happy day of celebration, chocked full of fun adventures, love and treats Long and happy life to you, precious Pea! HUGS!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

That is so sad that a little treasure like Sweet Pea would be in a shelter looking for a Furr Ever Home. Thank God Sweet Pea was one of the lucky ones who managed to find herself a place where shes truly loved.
    All of the Found Cats especially the Found Hotel Meezers send a Happy MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW to SENSATIONAL SUNNY SWEETHEART SWEET PEA OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You look so majestic, beautiful Sweet Pea! I can't imagine what the circumstances were that led up to you being in a shelter looking for a home, but I hope that is all behind you now, darling. You have a loving home and have been crowned our splendid COTD! Celebrate with your favorite carrot toy and Della, and don't forget to give thankful kisses while on the lap of your guardian, sweetheart!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Stunning Sweet Pea!

Sweet Pea,
    Why aren't you a stunning, regal queen sitting on that rug! What a beautiful lady you are, sweet kitty. Your aqua-blue eyes, cream fur, and dark fur make you look gorgeous, as you are a Siamese Mix. You sound very playful and loving, too. Like everyone else who wrote in about you, I can't imagine why someone gave you up and put you in a shelter, but I am so happy that you have a new home with kind owners. Congratulations on Cat of The Day! You are a very good nominee, dear kitty!
    Kisses from Reggie, Nellie, New Kitty, and Their Owner

PS. Hope you are playing with your fur friends to celebrate your special day.