Thread: Instant gratification

Instant gratification

"We have a 13 week old Puggle that needs a new home. I am very sad about letting him go but he is too much for us too handle right now. My wife and I run a very busy lifestyle and he does not get enough attention. He is very spoiled and loves to be busy and played with. He is wonderful with and around kids and other dogs. He loves to take walks, and loves going for a ride in the car. We have started training him, as well as potty training him. He is a very smart dog and with continued training and affection, will only get smarter. We are looking for the right family that will give her the attention and affection that he deserves. We will only let him go to someone that I feel can provide this all to him. PLEASE, SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY. I do have pictures for those interested. He is fawn with black on his back and nose, very very cute. No breathing problems and he is very active. I also have a crate, food, lots of toys, and all his papers. He has gotten his first and second shots as well. There is an adoption fee."

No, not me. This just seems to be the most common type of ad to see recently. Puppies as young as 8 weeks being resold because the people bought them on impulse and realized after a week they don't have time. People need to think before they buy.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

That's just it...they don't think. They have no brains to think with.

At least they have the common sense to try to rehome the dog. Hopefully, it and all the millions like it, will go to good, loving and caring homes.

If I could change the ad, I would put "home inspection needed to possible adopters". But they probably wouldn't have time for that.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

I know, I keep seeing that type of ad on craigslist here in RI too. I can't help bu thtink that somehow, these people are just trying to make money. I haven't figured out how they got the dog in the first place; but the adoption fees are A LOT. And even though many of the dogs are pure breeds, (OK, not the puggle in your example above), when you look at the photo, the dog is not even close to the standard. Tells me it is not a reputable breeder.

The dogs are stuck in the mess, not of their own creation. Poor babies.

Yeah, some say they got the dog from a breeder, and I'm wondering how they got the dog from the breeder. Its obviously not a breeder who cares where their pups are going.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

I read in the newspaper today that there is a pregnant german shepard for free.. I feel so bad for her I would love to take her but my parents wouldnt let me.