Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Vick INDICTED!

OOH OOH! Vick's court date is set for the first day of practice. That doesn't mean a whole lot except it'll add to the media frenzy. I'm sure that coincidence will help fuel much discussion and add to the distraction. I don't like the falcons cause back in 1997 the 49ers played them in the playoffs and garrison hearst shattered his ankle. He never was the same player again and he was an amazing RB before getting hurt. Thus i despise the falcons to this day.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2941014

Why is this jerk still in the NFL? I just don't get it. The NFL has sworn to clean up the league and hold its employees (the players) to higher standards. This is embarassing to the game! Get that SOB out!
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethann
    Why is this jerk still in the NFL? I just don't get it. The NFL has sworn to clean up the league and hold its employees (the players) to higher standards. This is embarassing to the game! Get that SOB out!

I totally agree with you! The more I read on Vick and his cronies the sicker I become. The things they did to those dogs should be done to them!!!!
    I was thinking about all the young kids that look up to that jerk as a role model. That’s all the pit bull needs is kids thinking dog fighting is cool because one of their so called football heroes thought the same. Vick is a total waste of space. The guy must have a heart made of coal, or no heart at all.

I received this in my email from the Humane Society. I signed for getting Vick kicked out of the NFL. Look at the picture of the poor pit bull. He is so scarred from fighting. The Humane Society has all the pit bulls that were taken from Vick's home. Thank God, they are out of the hands of the monsters that owned them.

https://community.hsus.org/humane/no...er_id=11740930

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

I just went to the website you mentioned and sent an email to the commissioner. I basically said what I said in my previous post.

On another note, I went to the Michael Vick website (yes, I wasted my valuable time & oxygen on this pig). It has his NIKE sneakers on the main page. Why is NIKE still supporting him? They should cut his contract and chalk it up to a lesson learned. Some of the things people wrote on his website are very nasty. Little kids shouldn't read them.
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethann
    I just went to the website you mentioned and sent an email to the commissioner. I basically said what I said in my previous post.

On another note, I went to the Michael Vick website (yes, I wasted my valuable time & oxygen on this pig). It has his NIKE sneakers on the main page. Why is NIKE still supporting him? They should cut his contract and chalk it up to a lesson learned. Some of the things people wrote on his website are very nasty. Little kids shouldn't read them.

Its about the all mighty dollar with Nike and the Falcons.

This article is very interesting, also the video is very good. They do have a very strong case against Vick. His cronies will more than likely snitch on him to help with their case.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2941489

I'm still waiting for ESPN to respond to my email asking how Golic (one of their morning radio hosts) could dismiss the gravity of the case they have against Vick and compare it to the Duke rape case. I'm not holding my breath.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human
    I'm still waiting for ESPN to respond to my email asking how Golic (one of their morning radio hosts) could dismiss the gravity of the case they have against Vick and compare it to the Duke rape case. I'm not holding my breath.

Let us know if you hear back from ESPN.

They have these shirts on Cafe Press. I'm going to order one. To bad ALL the Falcon fans dont order one and wear it to the games.

I haven't received a response from my email to the Atlanta Falcons. It's too bad they can't find time to comment. I'm not holding my breath either.

I love the t-shirt!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

This just in - from ESPN:

ATLANTA -- Michael Vick's legal troubles prompted Nike on Thursday to suspend the release of its latest product line named after the Atlanta Falcons quarterback.

Nike has told retailers it will not release a fifth signature shoe, the Air Zoom Vick V, this summer. Nike spokesman Dean Stoyer said the four shoe products and three shirts that currently bear Vick's name will remain in stores. Vick will be arraigned next week in a Richmond, Va., federal courtroom on charges of sponsoring a dogfighting operation.

Stoyer said the company still has a standing contract with Vick but declined to speculate on his future with Nike.

MORE Bad News for ole Vick ...

He'll pay - one way or another!

The fallout of his once numerous Product Endorsement Contracts is fast approaching a
    landslide of UN-happy sponsors and companies he USED to represent.
    Soon there may be none!

Here's a good aticle from MSNBC.com >>>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19834805/

/s/ Phred

his suspension from the falcons, nfl and the termination of his contract with nike won't be soon enough. no reputable company can afford to be affilated with that waste of dna
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

My parents just told me about this and I am so mad I hope he gets fired and loses all his sponcers.I hope he gets jail time.He should the Sick Wimp.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD
    Four,
    I wonder what a PETA wacko looks like at your front door at three A.M.!

I guess he'll soon find out!

----------

Emmit Smith was quoted regarding the MV charges.

Paraphrased here- "Vick's taking the fall because he's the big name.."

Emmit, I admired you, but hated the Cowboys.

Now I know that can't have any faith in a moron named Emmit.
    Last edited by RICHARD; 07-22-2007 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD

Emmit Smith was quoted regarding the MV charges.

Paraphrased here- "Vick's taking the fall because he's the big name.."

Emmit, I admired you, but hated the Cowboys.

Now I know that can't have any faith in a moron named Emmit.

I'm surprised that he didn't call it a racist move to charge the punk.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud
    I'm surprised that he didn't call it a racist move to charge the punk.

It's already happened.

Funny,

You are smart enough to earn a ginormous (god, I hate that word) amount of money, and you are too stupid to know right from wrong.

Please, the race card is always played when someone does something stupid.
    The _____________ ( fill in the appropriate race ) always blame the "man" when a famous person screws up.

As for the "presumption of guilt" by the public before the trial.

Rarely are people indicted by a GJ if they are innocent. Why?

THe GJ jumps thru hoops to get the info before the indictment-
    Not politically correct to say this but, If the AH had nothing to do with it, no problem, I am sure they were very thorough with the evidence.

It has nothing to do with race.

It has to do with brains-Vick and his defenders have none.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.