Thread: Marvelous Little Max!!!

Marvelous Little Max!!!

Where is our cuteness warning this morning for this little guy?? Max, you adorable little baby boy you!! We can't stop smiling at how cute you are, playing with your little stuffie. We think you're a bundle of energy alright and we can read that you are the perfect little friend and companion to your forever family. What a great day it was when your Mom saw you. Congrats on your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart!!!! Please have the family give you lots and lots of tiny kisses, on that sweet little head, from us today. We wish you all continued happiness!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Max...You put a big smile on my face this morning. You are the cutiest
    little thing. I would just love to hold you. Congratulations on DOTD.
    I hope your day is special.
    An Animal can give the most love and comfort. When you are down they can lift you up. When you are sad they can make you smile.
    a Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Good Morning adorable Max, your little foxy man!!! I was wondering if maybe there was a photo mix up, that your "breed" was mis-defined! Wow! With a heart as big as yours, well, you're a giant among doggies! Your love for life and all things living is truly infectuous! Your Mommy speaks so proudly of her little angel man and we can all relate to that feeling of unconditional love she speaks of; that feeling of joy in her heart, every time she holds you in her arms You are truly a blessing from above sweetheart and so deserving of the title DOG OF THE DAY! Keep up the good work cutie pie, being such an awesome best friend to all; human, furry and otherwise! Congratulations to you, adorable Max! Hope today you and your family are able to fit in a trip to the country where you can run to your heart's content chasing the moo cows; soaking up all of that fresh air and sunshine! Big hugs and oodles of kisses to you sweet, sweet Max!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Max, you might be small in stature but it sounds like you are GIANT at making people feel happy and loved! I'd sure enjoy giving you a tummy rub today. Maybe your person would do that for me? Happy Dog of the Day, cutie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Max,

What a lively little bundle of energy you are sweetie. I am so glad that
    you are able to go with your family on trips to the countryside. Must be a
    lot of fun for all of you. My pups's best doggie friend is Tamara, a little Pom
    who lives next door to us. Big congratulations on being chosen for honors
    today as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Max!!!

Nice to meet you, little one!!! You are a fluffy bundle of cuteness!!! I can imagine your warm, friendly greeting when friends come to call on you and your family!!! I hope you have a great day as our beloved DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.