Thread: Whats the funniest thing you pet has done?

Whats the funniest thing you pet has done?

Whats the funniest thing your pet has done.Theres no reason why i`m asking just for fun!

Shortly after I got Shai, I was coming home from my parents house, I was coming up to a stop sign. I heard this thump and then my seat moved. I turned around and Shai had slid off the seat and got her butt stuck b/n the seats!!(Ihave a small 2 door car) She was looking at me like "ok now get me out!" I had to pull over get out, push the seat forward and get her out! Of course I was laughing the whole time!
    She has also rolled off the bed several times!!

[This message has been edited by shais_mom (edited December 28, 2000).]

That is so funny!!!Once my GSD had his head out the window and he hit the button to make it roll up and got his ear stuck in! But he didn`t seem to notice much

When ever wind blows at Nikki, whether it's a fan or an open window in a car, she bites it and attacks it like it's some kind of monster! Also, when I blow on a harmonica or a tonet, she sings in the funniest fashion you've ever seen. She puts her head up and moves her mouth up and down and sings. Even when she's done making noises, her mouth still moves. It's such a funny sight with her floppy lips and all that you cant keep from laughing.

When Hannah tries to intimidate Tucker (which she knows isn't allowed) she tries to do it without my noticing. She moves her lip ever so slightly to send him the message of a snarl, without my seeing it. It's so funny because it actually just a quiver of the lip so we tell her "No lip out of you, Hannah".

A while back Sophie and I were working on beginning agility classes. In these classes, they have several obstacles including boards to walk across, A-frame height challenges, etc. If you've seen the "Alpha Dog Challenge" on Animal Planet (cable television), you have seen most of the agility apparatus.

Well, anyway, we were practicing in class when Sophie came across a "trick" challenge, that is one that the dog sees two challenges, but can only do the one that the trainer selects. Sophie got confused as to which one she should do: a tunnel or an elevated dog walk. I kept pointing to the tunnel and blurting tunnel, but she wanted to go up the ramp for the walk. She stopped in mid-stride and started to shift from one front paw to the other with this confused look on her face. All of a sudden she compromised: she spun around and jumped on top of the tunnel! Now the tunnel is pretty unstable, so she then proceeded to jump around on top of the tunnel to keep her balance. It was truly hilarious and the whole class started laughing histerically! Sophie, knowing that she did something to attract attention to herself, stopped, immediately jumped off the tunnel, and started prancing in front of the group. She then let out this cute little howl as if to say "Thank you, Thank you!"

Something to keep in mind about this also is the relative height of the tunnel versus the dog. Sophie, a Papillon, is only 11-1/2" at the shoulder and the top of the tunnel is about three feet off the ground. Quite a feat for such a little dog!

My new Border Collie (Goblin)just did the funniest thing and I had to post it.My cat has one of those little carpet mazes.And Goblin loves to chase my cat (Simba) so he chased her in the maze and got stuck.So I had to call someone to saw off the top of the maze to get Goblin out .It was so funny.

[This message has been edited by SheltieLover234 (edited January 03, 2001).]