Thread: Until we meet again my darling Zac

Until we meet again my darling Zac

My precious Zac, my beautiful "Zacky", it's been 5 days now since we said goodbye and we all miss you more than words can say.

Your human brother Chris misses the little friend he used to scoop up when he got in from school and cuddle in front of the TV. You were an independent boy - you loved cuddles, but they had to be your idea. Except with Chris. If he picked you up, you stayed with him.

Your Dad misses his little shadow. You were always right beside him - reading a newspaper is so much more fun with your best boy cat sprawled over it. You only had to say "miow" to your Dad and he knew exactly what you wanted.

As for me, my precious, I feel like there's a vice gripping my heart. The house seems empty without you - there's not a single inch I can't picture you in. As I sit here, I keep expecting to hear the tinkle of your bell as you trot down the hall and to see your little face peeping at he from the doorway. You should be on my lap right now, or sitting on the desk brushing your tail against the screen and sending everything flying.

We are looking after your sister Zoe for you. You two have hardly been apart since the moment you were born and spent so much of your time in "pussy piles", licking each other and snuggling. You even saved her life once, when she needed a blood transfusion. Don't you worry, we'll take care of Zoe - we love her too.

You were only 7 years old, much too young to leave us. We should have had another 10 years or more together. But I want you to know, my sweet boy, that I treasure every second I spent with you, and I feel so lucky and honoured to be your Mum. I love you so much, and you will live in my heart and dreams forever. I'd give the world to have you back with me now, but I know we'll meet again one day. Until then, you play happily at the Rainbow Bridge my darling.

Such a handsome boy

Tummy rubs from Dad

You loved that laundry basket!

Zoe misses you sweetheart

R.I.P. Sweet, beautiful Zac.

Our hearfelt condolences.

The Goodnows
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

Beautiful, beautiful boy. RIP, sweet boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet boy. Such a gorgeous kitty!

Rest gently, sweet Zac.

Many hearts have been broken, sweet, beautiful Zac. RIP.

What an absolutely stunning white cat Zac was!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Unhappy

I had tears in my eyes when I saw the photos! Your Zac looks so much like our Nicholas!!! I am so sorry for your loss of Zac. It is so obvious that he was very loved! Sleep softly, dear Zac...
    Nine is Fine!!

Beautiful, beautiful cat.

So sorry....

Pat, with LES
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Zacs Having A Great Time With The Pet Angel Army Now Visiting India And They Are Visiting The Dalai Llama Tonight.
    Zac Misses You All But It Was His Turn To Be An Angel.
    He Says That He Will Send Another Cat Who Needs A Home In His Place.
    And That He Will See His Family In A Better Place Years From Now And Will You All Have Fun.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm so sorry to hear about Zac's passing. He sure was a handsome boy. RIP sweet Zac.

It's never easy to lose a feline friend, let alone one so young. Zac was a beautiful boy and I am sorry for your loss, RIP Zac.

Zimbabwe 07/13

Please give Zoe extra cuddles. I bet she misses him terribly.

So sorry for your loss.

Godspeed, Zac

Thankyou all so much for your kind words and thoughts. Zac was a beautiful boy, with the sweetest nature. I think I'll always miss him, but I'm trying very hard to concentrate on how lucky I was to have him for the time I did.

Raven's Mother, your boy Nicholas must be very handsome - please give him an extra special big hug from me.

Rosethecopycat, I am giving Zoe lots and lots of hugs. She isn't pining or not eating (thank goodness), but every so often she looks a little confused and starts sniffing Zac's favourite spots around the house. She's been having long cuddles with Mum in the evening at the time when she and Zac would normally be curled up together.

Once again, thank you everyone - it means a lot.

Dawn