Thread: Gio

Gio

Gio.......You are just as cute as you can be. I would love to have a big friend
    like you. I would love to play ball with you and take you to the beach.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you.
    Have a wonderful DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Congratulations Gio!

Ohhh I knew when I seen that smooshy face of yours that you were a mastiff, and what a gorgeous one you are!

Owning a mastiff myself I know exactly what your humans are talking about when they say how you love to show off or how you are a big attention hog...my Bon is too

Gio I hope you have a very fun day with lots of love, attention and goodies!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi Gio!!!

What a wonderful thing to see our friend, Anna, seeing you this morning. Anna, we knew you would love this boy and are so glad you already greeted him!! At 160 pounds, Gio, you are truly a giant boy. By your human's story of you, you are a gentle boy as well. We would love to get to know you better here at Pet Talk. Maybe Mom could join so we could see more pics of you and hear more about you. Please ask Mom to join. Ok Gio? Tell her to throw in some giant kisses on that huge head from us today to celebrate as well. It's our pleasure to meet you handsome man. We bet you're one big perfect cuddlebug too!! Congrats on your big day sweetheart!!! We wish you and the family happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Good Morning to you, hunky Gio! Oh my! You'll be having a ton of Pet Talkers singing your praises today, Gio! I see our Mastiff Mom Anna has already checked in! hehe You know what we dog lovers say about you "gentle giants!" The bigger they are, they mushier they are And you are living proof of that, Gio! Oh, just look at that FACE! You may not be a lip locker yourself sweetheart but I'd bet you just love being on the receiving end of your humans' kisses; you know, that "attention hog" thing! Oh, how heads must turn when Gio hits the beach! Thanks to your proud people for sharing you and your story with us today, Gio! Enjoy your much deserved Dog of the Day celebrity with your proud people and all of your adoring friends and fans! I vote for a trip to the beach, lots of "lap time" and a Frosty Paw or two...or three!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gio

Gio, what a great big bundle of love you are! I am sure your family just loves having you as their lap dog
    I think it must be amazing to see you running back and forth with your toy--how do you keep from tripping over your big feet?? I am sure you get lots of laughs from your silly antics You seem to be really enjoying your life here in sunny California....I'll have to come out to the beach sometime and see if I can find you! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Hello Gio,

You are a super handsome hunk of a pup sweetie. It's great to meet
    you today. I love your intro picture Gio & am glad to see that you take time
    out of your busy days for a little beauty sleep. Big congrats on being chosen as our beloved DOG OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long, happy life.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gio, I too would love to have a loving, friendly attention hog like you for a pal! A kiss on your sweet head for me, too. Happy Dog-of-the-Day to you, California doggie guy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi, Gio! You are such a handsome, big boy! You look very affectionate, too. Looks like you are quite content in this photo. Have fun celebrating your special day today. Congrats on DOTD!

Handsome Gio!!!

Dude, what a photo op!!! You look absolutely adorable in semi-snooze mode!!! Well, big guy ... it's sunny and warm up here in NorCal so it must be sunny and warm down your way. I know you are enjoying your special day as our beloved, playful, funny, lovable, adorable DOTD!!!
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Your soooo amazing Gio! We loooove big doggies over here!