Thread: Katie!

Katie!

How utterly adorable! Oh Katie! I hope you felt the kisses I bestowed on you. I loved your picture....your beautiful face between your paws looking so innocent and loving. May perfect health and happiness be with you for a long long time! Extra tummy rubs for you too!

I've been Boooo'd!

Kaptivating Katie!!

There's no doubt that your family finds you to be the sweetest girl in the world. pretty baby!! It's our great pleasure to meet such a precious, darling, girl this morning!! We love the way your family describes their relationship with you. We feel that this is the way all families should speak of their pets. Our pets are very well loved and cherished creatures. We frequently hope that the day will come that all animals are held in such high regard by all people. What a wonderful day that will be. Congratulations on your big day today, Katie girl!! We hope you get to celebrate all day. Please tell Mom to give you lots of kisses and cuddles from us. We wish you many more happy years together, forever and always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Katie

Katie....You are just a beautiful baby. I would love to give you a hug.
    I would rub your belly to. You look so sweet laying there. Con gratulations on DOTD. Have a long and wonderful life with your family.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Lovely Katie!

Hello pretty girl! I just had to show your picture to my Sally, since it appears we have found Sally's long-lost sister. Sally may be a few **cough*seven*cough** years older than our honoree, but hey, it's dog years. Katie, may you have the best DOTD celebration ever, with a never-ending procession of people coming to your door bearing gifts and wanting to rub your tummy. I will have my newest little one dig a hole in your honor, since you're entering your more relaxed years and no doubt have other exciting things on your schedule. Hugs and Kisses from Ohio.

Sally and Daisy

Katie, Beautiful Katie

Katie, I can't resist your sweet face either! You are precious. Tummy rub to you from me! Happy Dog of the Day, cutie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Katie

What a sweet girl Katie is. Anydog with spaniel in the mix has the most adorable face. What a nice companion. I'll rub your tummy anytime. Congrats of being the Dog of the day!
    Last edited by DoxyLadyJan; 04-25-2007 at 01:00 PM. Reason: why not?

Katie, sweet baby girl!!! Oh, what a precious one you are I wish I could cover that precious face with kisses, lots and lots of kisses Exchange that lovely golden coat with black and you're a ringer for my first childhood pupper, Snuffy As with you, no denying the Spaniel in her! Your family must be bursting at the seams, seeing their beautiful, beloved, sweet Katie honored here today! I hope you're in the midst of a super special, fun and love filled Dog of the Day bash, sweetheart! Congratulations to you precious Katie and thanks to your proud people for sharing your beautiful, sweet self with us today! Hugs, kisses and belly rubs to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, Katie! You are such a pretty girl! You look like you are very content lying there in the grass. You seem to be resting after a fun time playing, or maybe you were contemplating the meaning of life while enjoying the sunshine. Kudos to you! Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Hello Katie,

Katie, Katie, beautiful lady. What a pleasure to meet you today.
    Your people tell us how precious & sweet you are. I see what they mean.
    Hope you have a fun day of celebration as our honored DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending plenty of hugs & kisses sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Katie

Katie, what a precious girlie-girl you are! You look as sweet in your picture as your mama says you are, and I am so tempted to run my fingers through that soft fur of yours! Your family obviously loves you very much and is taking great care of you. I am sure I would not be able to resist giving you tummy rubs if given the chance....what a lucky girl you are to have so many people loving on you like that! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!