Thread: Hey!

Hey!

Hello.
    I'm Ashley, and well, I am new too this site! I share 3 pets who live outside with my family! Buddy, he is our family dog. Buddy is around 2 and a half years old. He's 3/4 Austrailian Shepard and 1/4 Border Collie. Buddy is the most entergetic dog you'll ever come upon! Also, he is an excellent guard dog. Just ask the UPS guy. Haha.
    Then there's my two male cats, Billy and Silly. They are brothers around a year and a half maybe? They both have short hair. Billy is orange with white on his neck and a couple of speckles on his face. He is very loving and loyal! Silly is solid white. He's absolutely gorgegous! Silly is a bit more timid and tends to stay a bit farther away from the house.

Well, I think that's about it.

Bye!

Hello and Welcome to PT!
    I'm Nikki and have 2 cats,a guinea pig and 4 betta fish there names are in my sig.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Welcome to PT! I'm Bri.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Hi and welcome. We would love to see photos of you and the pets! In fact, pet pics are kind of a requirement around here, he he. You will really enjoy this forum.

Help!

How do I post pictures!?

Welcome to PT. You will love it here.

To post pictures: First you need to get a PhotoBucket account. They are free. Just go to Photobucket.com and create one. Then you can upload pictures off your computer to Photobucket. Then you can generate a code, copy the code, and paste it on PT. If you need more help just ask.

Hope you like it here!!

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org