Thread: Not exactly new, but its been a while

Not exactly new, but its been a while

Hi there!

Well, I've been on this site before a few years back and I decided to give it another try!

Much has happened sense I was last on pet talk, and to be honest, I think it was all for the better!

For those who do not know or do not remember, my name is Katie Dragon and I am owned by my cat Harmanie. I do have pics, but I kinda forgot how to post them...lol I would like to get them up ASAP, because I would LOVE for everyone to see what I fell in love with. She is an amazing cat and I love her SOOOO much. She is 5, almost six years on July 6. Although her name is Harmanie (pronounced Harmony)...she comes to the name Mama, or Bum bum...lol, dont ask.

I have much more to tell, so if you have any questions...don't hesitate to ask!

haha..i think i figured it out!...her eyes look kinda creepy though. haha

Welcome Back to PT!
    Harmanie is beautiful!
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Welcome back to PT.....i'm sure it won't be long before you are as addicted to this great site as the rest of us!

I'm not the best at the whole signatures, avatars and pictures malarky, but there are some really friendly people here who are willing to help out - so if you get stuck, just post and i'm sure you'll get some replies!!
    Mandy

Kittycats_delight (Michelle) thanks for the great signature!

I remember you and Harmanie! Welcome back to PT! That pic of you and her is adorable

**hugs**