Thread: Minny

Minny

Minny
    You are absolutely gorgeous!!! You sound such a delight to be around and such good company! I must say you look a very polite and refined young lady. I love your routines, you are adorable, your Mum is very lucky!
    Happy COTD!! xxx

Minny

Minny,
    You are such a pretty kitty. It sounds like you have a fun life with your family. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Oh, my goodness . . . my jaw dropped . . . you hail from my neck of the woods, Minnie!!!! Maybe your mom would like to PM me sometime.

You are a lovely girl and such a good meowmy. It has been a pleasure to read about your endearing traits and see your pretty picture this morning, darling. Have a wonderful day basking in your limelight and congratulations on being crowned our precious COTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Minny is such a Sweet Momma Cat and thats wonderful that she and her Baby can grow up together in her Furr Ever Home.
    Could you please post a photo of her Little One too.
    The Found Cats All send a Maternal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W to MIGHTY MINNY OUR NEW CAT OF THE DAY!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Miss Minny, you are absolutely precious as well as beautiful. I love the routines you have with your human. I agree with Catmandu - a photo of Minny's kitten would be a joy to see. Catmandu's cats are wild about Temptations treats, too! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart, and your baby kitty too. Purrs and head bops from Illinois.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beauty you are! My cat Louie is drooling at the screen!!

Enjoy being our COTD
    Mandy

Kittycats_delight (Michelle) thanks for the great signature!

Such A Lady

Dear Minny,

You remind me of all the polite young ladies I've had the pleaseure to be owned by in my life. My Pookie is a very polite and very cautious tuxedo male, and he wears his tuxedo with fastidious pride. One little poo poo in that box and he's not having anything to do with it! He keeps his Mommy on her toes!

Enjoy your very special day, Pretty Girl! A kiss on your sweet nose!
    I've been FROSTED !

Minny, you are such a pretty and petite girl. Your eyes look like you have gotten into your mom's eyeliner! My goodness, you were just a baby yourself when you had babies. I'm glad you're in a home now with responsible humans who have had you spayed (haven't they?). What a routine you have established with your mom in the morning. Do you give her a break on the weekends? Minny, I hope you have many healthy and happy years with your dear baby boy and with the family who loves you both so much.