Thread: Marvelous Minny......

Marvelous Minny......

is the sweetest and most beautiful cat .........a truly lovely mommy cat too~ congratulations on being cotd!!!

Thanks to PCB!

Blog Entries

Minny

Oh, Minny! You are so very cute...when KatMa was small she had a lovely cat named Minny too. You look very much like her and bring back fond memories to our KatMa.

We hope your meowmie has had you spayed so you don't have future litters of kittens, mew, mew, and also that you and your baby are now indoor kitties.

Does your meowmie know that a female cat's risk of getting mammary cancer is reduced when it is spayed?? If the baby is a male he should be neutered at about six months of age, and if a female, spayed at six months old. My baby brother, Felix the Prince and I, Norman the King ask your meowmie to please check this website: http://www.cfainc.org/articles/spay-neuter.html

Have a great day with your baby and your humans today, celebrating in style that you are our purrecious Cat of the Day. Minny, may you and your baby live long & prosper, always loved, well-cared for and adored.

Lots of kittykisses and purrrs from us and many hugs & kisses from our KatMa & Paw-Paw.

=^.^=s Norman & Felix

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a lovely, lovely girl you are, Minny; so dainty and delicate, like a porcelain figure! And oh, that pensive look on your face could melt the hardest of hearts! What a good mommy you are to your furry wee one, sweet Minny; what a loyal and loving best friend you are to your human Mom! Kudos to you for keeping your mom on time, on schedule and on her toes! hehe Every human needs a personal assistant as organized as you!

Much love to you on your special day, beautiful Minny! Wear your Cat of the Day crown proudly Minny and enjoy a happy, fun filled day of celebration with your proud person! I hope your Mom will treat you to an extra hug and kiss and a yummy Temptation treat, for me Yay, Minny!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Minny what a beauty you are!!!

I love your eyes; such a beautiful golden color!!!
    I bet your baby is just precious too!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minny

Minny, what a sweet, sweet face you have....and it sounds like that word describes your personality as well. I think that your colors and markings are very pretty, and those golden eyes just shine like the sun! What a wonderful mommy you are to your baby, and what a wonderful companion you are to your purrson. Sounds like you are the perfect cat and well-deserving of your honors today.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Hello to a Jersey Girl from the Clan!!!! They are all so excited that a cat from our state is the COTD!!!! You are such a sweetie and sounds like a good Mom, too! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!