Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome To PT Carol Bulger!!

Great!! It's my favorite Aunt. A very big welcome to you Aunt Carol.
    Love and Miss U!!!!

Welcome to PT Carol and gang! This is such a wonderful and addicting forum! Everyone is so helpful and friendly! Can't wait to see posts from you and pictures of your babies!
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!! It's nice to meet Carol, Tom, Fred, Kiki, and Sassy!!!!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Sis said her grandson has been on the computer all day and has had it tied up, soon as she can, she will get back here and see if she can post a response... Said he is downloading a movie or something and you can hardly even get email...

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Scooter's Mom

Thank you for the welcome to PT. My sister Laura is trying to help me get started. Been 5 years since I have had a computer and its like starting all over again. They do so much more now. Yes, we southerners have to stick together!! Ha! my husband is from New York and we had to teach him a lot of our sayings. His favorite is {Yall come back now you hear}! We just left Florida and moved to Washington, every time I open my mouth I am asked {Where are you from!! Ha!!} It sticks with you no matter where you go and how long you have lived there.
    Looking forward to being a new mwmber of PT and hearing from you again
    Carol Bulger alias Oldbat

Rei Rei

I'm happy to hear from you and that I'm your favorite aunt.
    Love and miss you to.

Laura's Babies

This Laura's sister Carol alias Oldbat and I want to thank each and everyone for the warm welcome I have received. Please be patient with me as it is all new to me and a long while since I have been on a computer. With practice I am sure I will get it sooner or later. There are so many sweet babies on here and I know are they are all loved.
    Again thanks!

Welcome to PT...You will love it here. Your pets are adorable.

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

jenluckenbach

Thanks so much for the welcome to PT. I am new at this so you all will have bear with me. Everyone has such beautiful babies. Warms your heart that all have such loving owners.

catfamily

Thanks for such a warm welcome. I am looking forward to getting to knoe everyone especially all those sweet babies who can give you so much pleasure and love.

reachoutrescue

Thanks for the nice welcome to PT. Looking foward to making lots of friends and their cute babies. They can sure bring a lot of joy to us all.
    Carol Bulger alais Oldbat

catmandu

Thanks so much for you warm welcome to PT. I am looking forward to making new friendships. Hope all will bear with me while I'm learning the ropes. Been quite a while since I have been on a computer and everything is so new.
    I just love all the pictures of each and every baby on this site. They can sure grow close to your heart. Once you look into their eyes you are already in love with them. Thats one time I can say {It was love at first sight}. My husband, Tom, has always said that if there such as anything reincarnation that he was coming back as my cat cause I love them so much.....heck I love him to, been married for almost 37 years. He spoils my babies as much as I do.
    Again, thanks for the welcome.

Hi, Carol!

Welcome to PT, Carol! I'm David P and I'm an old bachelor from Pittsburgh, Pa. I have three cats that allow me to live with them (for right now!). Nikki, a tuxedo kitty, Daisy a nutty tortoiseshell kitty, and Marigold, another nutty tortoiseshell kitty. CDarol, I hope you post often here (and I think you will!). Beware though, this site is addictive!

Hello Carol, welcome to PT !! My name is Lut (Maya & Inka's mommy on PT), and I am owned by 4 cats and a bunny. We also have plenty of fish in our pond . I hope you will like it here as much as I do . But beware: "Pet Talk is VERY addictive!!"
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Welcome Carol! I am Pam and I have two kitties, Trevor and Andy, and two poodles, a white standard named Bella and a black miniature named Ripley. We all hope to get to know you better in the days, weeks, months and years ahead. Yes, many of us have been here for years! Oh and several of us have family members on the board as well (my daughter posts as Christiansmommy). It is truly a big family here.