Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome To PT Carol Bulger!!

Welcome To PT Carol Bulger!!

We have a new member here that is so very special to me, Carol Bulger. She is my SISTER! Yes, folks, MY SISTER!! I have 1 sister and she is her so lets give her a wonderful PT welcome! She has 2 feline companions, Sassy and Fred, a cute little while poodle Kiki and the greatest husband in the world that she will soon be married to for 37 years.. I kid you not, everybody adores my brother in law Tom, his sense of humor is right up there with RICHARDS!

Here are the fur kids

Sassy

Fred

Kiki in the truck, ready to go...

And my sister and her wonderful hubby when they were fixing to start out on their trip across country to move from Florida to Washington State

Sis, there is a doggy section that you can post about Kiki and her funny habits and pictures of her when you learn how to do that.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I saw her post on your pet sofa thread and wondered if it was your sister!

Hello Carole, Tom, Sassy, Fred, and Kiki!

Welcome to Pet Talk. We're so happy to have you join us.

And Laura it was so nice to read "Fixin to" in your post... I'm from Houston and we all said it all the time. Out here in AZ they don't say it nearly as much. So it was like a touch of home.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Scooter's Mom- Thank you, that gave me a laugh! I don't really realize how "southern" I am until someone points it out! LOL! I get that a lot on the boat..

I have new neighbors that moved in and they Hispanic, she said she would teach me Spanish if I would help her with her English.. I told her I could teach her "deep south english!"

Sista, what happened to the "OLDBAT"? "Oldbat" was a nickname her husband gave her many years ago and it has stuck all these years and we all love it, even her! I got her a bat birthday cake one year and as gifts, over the years, she has a collection of bats. I think even at one time she bought a sign for the house that said "The Oldbat lives here". I am a bit dissapointed you didn't sign up as the "Oldbat!".

welcome * Welcome * Welcome

Hi Carol Tom..Fred,Sassy and Kiki,
    What beautiful cats and Kiki is adorable too!
    Kiki is so cute being already to go probably saying "c'mon guys...hop to it!'
    That's a great picture of the 2 of you.
    Welcome to pettalk all of you

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Welcome to PT, Carole, Tom, Sassy, Fred, and Kiki! We're one big family here, so you'll fit right in!

I'm in love with Fred of course, Sassy looks a lot like Fister's mom, she was a tough lady. Kiki is sweet too. Looking forward to hear more about them.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Near Seattle in the beautiful Pacific Northwest

Welcome to PT

The Tribe of Seven and Sam welcome you to PT. We are on again-off again contibutors to the forum, but we always like to look at the fur family photos and read the stories.

We are in WA state also - near the Seattle-Tacoma area.

Hope to see more of your little crew on PT.

The Tribe
    Tiger, Percy, Antoinette, Scooter,Norbert,Willy, Pippin
    www.tribeof7.com

Welcome, Carol, I'm sure you'll love it here. I hope that you post plenty of pics of your pets, it's an absolute necessity on this board!

Zimbabwe 07/13

Welcome to PT, your sister is a loved and well hugged member, I am certain you will be too, it is our pleasure to meet you and your furkids!
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

**HUG**

WOOT! WEEEEEEEEEEELCOME CAROL!

Welcome Carol, Tom, Sassy, Fred, and Kiki!

Great pictures! It's a pleasure to meet you all.

Pat, Peony, Sydney, Poppy, Elmer, and Priscilla Angel
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

WELCOME to PT!

Be sure to post lots of pictures! I will warn you, this place is addictive!

MIQUELITO ANd SCRAPPY 2 ARE SO EXCITED TO WELCOME
    CAROL
    TOM
    SASSY AND KIKI
    TO PET TALK THAT THEY ARE WASHING UP TO BE SUPER SPIFFY.
    WE ALL AT THE FOUND CAT PARADISE HOTEL WELCOME YOU ALL TO PET TALK THE HAPPIEST SITE IN THE WORLD!!!!

HERES THE VIDEO.
    THE FIRST IS MICHEAL, POUNCIERGE AND JOHN HANCOCK ON THE ENCLOSED PORCH.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello and welcome to PT Carol!! Your furkids look adorable and I've love to hear more about them.

I don't know what she is doing today? I didn't hear from her all day yesterday then get up this morning to find she had signed up and posted.. She is a Social Butterfly since they got up to Washington on the week ends, enjoying herself in Washington.. Who know, they are probably out investigating things to do up there.

It is time she took time for herself so whatever she is doing, I hope it is relaxing and fun!