View Poll Results: Does your pet ever sit/stand/ run with/around you when you are on the pc?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

49 90.74%
  • No!

5 9.26%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does your pet ever sit/stand/ run with/around you when you are on the pc?

Does your pet ever sit/stand/ run with/around you when you are on the pc?

Does your pet ever sit/stand/ run with/around you when you are on the pc?
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

yep Whisk runs around me in his ball or pen of he sits on my lap
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

Don(my quaker) is always out with me while I'm on the computer. Right now he's eating and asking me "Whatcha doin?" =]

Yes.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Yes Pumpkin likes to try to sit on the keybourd.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Oh yes! Usually the dogs are either lounging under the desk or runnin around. Sometimes I put the dogs up and get a couple chickens out. They like sleeping on my lap while I'm on the computer.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Yes. Zoee is usually right behind the chair, so when I push back to get up I scare the crud out of her. And Taz is usually right in my face so I can't see the monitor!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

When I get on the computer they usually all crowd around for a nap up against my chair (cured me of my habit of tipping in my chair, lol) or line up with toys for me to throw.

Every so often one will insist on hopping up to see what I am doing, usually if I am watching a video with interesting noises.

When I'm on the computer, Tango usually sleeps on the dog bed right beside it. Either that, or she stands and stares at me wagging her tail in hope that I'll get off and play with her.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

My dogs are always at my feet or trying to be in the lap 5 of the 9 of my Kitties are on the window or the desk, my lory is on the keyboard or my shoulder and my macaw is on her playstand next to me. so Even though I swear that i go to the "office" to de animalize................LOL
    Merry Holidays to One an All Blessed be

Yep, Boof sits next to me and goes to sleep. Sometimes he jumps on my lap, and he circles around my chair when he is horny.

Pets of the Day so far ...
    BOOF, HONEY & BUNNIKINS

CLICK HERE to see all my pets past and present...

Click Here to go to my Petster account.

Click here to see some of my pet videos on YouTube.

Sometimes I'll bring Shiney my lovebird with me but he gets SO anoying,

He tries to bite threw the mouse wire and then tries to mate with my hands while typing ...

So when I'm on the computer I rather it be JUST me, when I get my Alex parakeet he'll be beside me on the computer because I have a specail perch for him right behind me.

nope, my doggys sleep around the computer desk when I am on the computer. the only time they are up and about while I am on the 'puter is when they are demanding dinner lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

lmao great poll here

Lets see now the dogs like to nudge u with their heads to get your attention1

Blue, Stormie and Bella usually try to jump on my labtop while I am on it and Bella is always next to me besides that! But Blue just loves to curl on my lap while I am on the computer

Also Bella likes to jump on my shoulders often when I am doing things ecs when I am on the computer!

Willie now will just come to u and give u his paw and meow o so cute! So of course I have to give him lovin...

OK i am a sucker and give them all lovin

But Blue, Stormie, and Bella have a tendancy to delete very important school work

Tia often sits on my shoulder whilst I'm on PT. Problem is, she gets bored after a while and she emigrates to the keyboard and chases my typing fingers, which makes a heck of a lot of typos!

Like for example, 'Tia stop being so annoying!' becomes:

'rrrtThjjj cddddia ssssfrrth7787yyyyojpuubtg beiiiijk,,nbg gfffdsutuuo jhgfhhbannnnjuouyikknhggghjjjjjjjjjnb !'

(yep, that was mostly with Tia's 'help' )

The gerbils are just too quick for me to let them loose around the laptop. They'd just run off and I'd have a hard time catching them.

Zimbabwe 07/13