Thread: Guinness

Guinness

Guinness,
    You are such a cute kitty! It sounds like you have a great personality as well. It's wonderful you found a loving home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

A toast to Guinness and all his good friends!!! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Guiness you are truly a special Cat and I can see why there would be a great demand to be your Guardian. You are such a remarkable handsome Cat with such such a warm purrsonality that it would certainly a pleasure to know you.
    The Found Cats All send a Super Warm MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Gentle Giving Good as Gold Guiness Our Newest Cat Of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

OMG your like the most beautiful cat I've ever seen!

Congratz on being COTD!

GREAT Guinness!

Guinness, you sound like such a COOL cat! What beautiful markings you have as you are a snowshoe siamese . I love the picture of you fast asleep, but I bet your eyes are a really pretty blue . You are such a handsome guy! Plus, you sound so nice, friendly, and playful . Happy Cat of The Day ! Play with your sisters to celebrate!
    Purrs and Bellyrubs from Reggie, Nellie, and their owner
    PS. That is so cool that you like bellyrubs ! Some cats don't like people to rub their belly!

Note: Reggie is a 1-year-old Tuxedo cat who was Cat of The Day January 29, 2007 . Nellie is a 3-year-old Lynx Point Siamese cat who hopefully will be Cat of The Day soon !

Guinness!!
    You are quite a handsome boy and any cat that likes belly rubs gets my vote!
    Ironic yes, but my kitty, i adopted one week and one day ago. She looks enough like you, Guinness to be your twin.
    (same age even.) I really enjoyed seeing your picture and reading about your people's commentary. The way they are bragging on you, i know for sure you are an amazing little fellow. Congrats on being the Cat of the Day! You have really arrived!
    i hope that your life w/ your people will be long and content. seeing as this new girl kitty also has a lab mix to hang with, it will be fun everyday! With all those animals in your family, you don't have to worry about too much boredom at all.
    It's a might step up from that metal factory, aye?
    God bless!
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Guinness you are one handsome fellow for sure!

I don't think you could get any more comfy if you tried. You look so relaxed, I feel the need for a nap!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A toast to Guiness, indeed! All hail our most precious and deserving Cat of the Day! Guiness, I have to agree with my friend Connie! You are the very picture of pure, unadulterated conntentment!!! Ahhh, to be feline! Just in case you hadn't been told this before, you are one stunning beauty! And your great, good looks are only surpassed by your joyful, loving personality! Heartfelt thanks to your wonderful family for welcoming you and Bailey into their home and hearts! I'm sure best bud Jamie is mighty glad they did, too Congratlations to you beautiful Guiness, CAT OF THE DAY! Much love and wishes for a long and happy life to you, and a fun filled "top cat" day of celebration! Please have your Mom pass around some extra hugs, kisses and belly rubs to you, Bailey and Jamie, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

HANDSOME, handsome and so HANDSOME.

Guinness, you look so content in this photo ... I would love to see your beautiful kitty eyes! Please use your Meezer voice to ask your humans to pet you for me. Pets for Jamie and Bailey, too. Happy Cat-of-the-Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678