Thread: Felix

Felix

Felix,
    What a pretty kitty you are! I'm glad you have a good home. I have cats that like plastic bags as well, so must put those away immediately. Maybe you could play with a box instead? Congratulations on being cat of the day!

What an Owesome Orangie you are Felix.
    You certainly so look so regal and proud in your Furr Ever Manor , and we know that you are upholding the tradition of British Cats to do thier duty and make thier Guardians as happy as they can.
    The Found Cats All send a Cheerio and a Royal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW To FANTASTIC FELIX THE FIRST OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Oh my! What a super orange fluffy dude you are, Felix, however it sounds like your Superman experiment was a flop I'm so glad you weren't hurt in that misadventure. May I squish you? You just look SO soft and irresistibly fluffy

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Felix

Your just too Adorable & Breathtaken Felix.. Yes one of my girls had a plastic bag incident like yours & the whole household went into a panic.. Now meowmom cuts the handles off the plastic bags now.. **** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY ****gO for those kitty treats..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Felix, you are a very handsome Orangeman! You look very dignified there on the newel post. I agree with RedHedd - you are so fluffy! Could you please ask your people to give you a hug and a snuggle for me? Happy Cat of the Day, Felix!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a gorgeous Orangie you are Felix. My two cats also like carrier bags....sounds like must be a cat thing!! Thankfully we haven't had any parachute incidences...but quite a few near misses!

Enjoy being our COTD
    Mandy

Kittycats_delight (Michelle) thanks for the great signature!

Felix what a handsome fellow you are!!!

What a wonderful picture of you sitting there like the Lord of the Manor!!!
    It was a treat for me to see it and meet you.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there handsome, hunky Felix!!! What a beaUtiful, creamsicle kitty you are! I simply adore your name! Takes me back to my childhood, one my fave cartoon characters, Felix...Felix the Cat, the wonderful, wonderful cat! And that you are Felix, WONDERFUL! And like that "other" Felix, is seems you too have your very own "bag of tricks!" But when it comes to that nasty plastic bag, be careful sweetheart! No more parachuting for you!;eek: I hope you're enjoying this beautiful Spring day Felix, soaking up lots of sunshine, being spoiled rotten and reveling in your well earned Cat of the Day kudos! Congrats to you, precious Felix! I hope your Mom will pass along an extra dozen or so cuddles and kisses to you, from me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet Felix!! I can tell you are one of those sensitive ORANGEMEN!!!! I just love your fluffy coat!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Blog Entries

To Felix, from Felix (and Norman)!!

You are a very handsome Felix -- and so am I! Mew, congratulations from me, Felix the Prince and my big brother, Norman the King.

Our purr~ents said you are so cute, handsome and you look cuddly too. Have a great day being our COTD for today, the 20th of April 2007.

Live long & prosper, always loved and cherished. Every pet deserves to be loved, respected and well treated. May we all live to see that be a fact of life for pets everywhere.

Purrs & kissykittykisses from me and Norman & our purr~ents send endless love to you.

Felix the Prince (my day to channel!).[/IMG]

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore