Thread: SAFE wholesome pet food you can TRUST!

SAFE wholesome pet food you can TRUST!

The current pet food situation is frightening. I had to find pet food I could trust for my cat. I found out the big name "premium" foods like Iams and Eukanuba were no longer trustworthy, when the big corporations like Proctor and Gamble and Colgate-Palmolive bought out these premium brands they changed the formulas to increase their profits at the expense of our pets health!. Dispicable! Anyway, I found a food I really trust, formulated by a holsitic veterinarian (who ironically worked for Iams and Eukanuba to formulate thier ORIGINAL formulas.) If you want to watch a very interesting video about commercial pet food and this holistic food, take a look at my website (familypetfood.com). I just started it because I am believe in the quality and the committment Dr. Bicks and her partners have made to keeping this food the best formulation for our pets. It is what I am feeding Neo now and he loves it! There are samples you can send for your pet to try it. And all the ingredients are listed on the site, as well as information about Dr. Bicks.
    Thanks, and I wish you all good health for you and your pets!
    Joanne
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by FamilyPetFood; 04-19-2007 at 10:41 AM. Reason: typo

Here's a link for free samples. I'm feeding Pro Plan Senior dry and so far so good.
    http://www.trilogyonline.com/Trilogy...y=Free_Samples

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Thanks, I know a rescue who is looking for stuff like this right now. Free samples and food donations. They're just starting out on running their own rescue.

Quote Originally Posted by dukedogsmom
    Here's a link for free samples. I'm feeding Pro Plan Senior dry and so far so good.
    http://www.trilogyonline.com/Trilogy...y=Free_Samples

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

Neat. I would order free samples, but since you have to pay for the shipping, no can do.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Please use my site link!

Hi again,
    I appreciate dukesdogsmom putting the link up, but I would appreciate it if people would use my familypetfood.com link to order since I get credit for it.
    (We don't make much off it, but my sig other has progressive MS so every little bit helps, and we believe in the wholesomeness of the food!)
    Dr Bicks has also started a foundation where a percentage of the proceeds goes to shelters and they are also donating food to shelters.
    I'm getting great responses from people who have given their pets the samples, so far they all love it!

thanks for the link. I looked at the ingredients and it's not bad. The foods we have at our store are very similar and we can't carry that food. We have our dogs on Nature's Variety Raw Diet, Pinnacle Duck and Potato, Timberwolf Ocean Blue, and Canidae Platinum...depending on the dog!! lol

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

It is good to know that there are safe foods out there, it is such a worrying time for pet owners.

Miss Hoppy is glad all her food is "unprocessed" - she likes her parsley fresh and unadulterated.