Thread: Rufus

Rufus

Rufus,
    You are such a handsome cat! You sound loveable as well and like quite the hunter! Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Rufus

What a gorgeous cat you are. You give me hope for a long relationship with my kitty who just turned 12. You also sound like a wonderful companion to your family. Best wishes for a long life, and enjoy your special day.
    Barbara

Rufus

Rufus is beautiful and he looks great for his age, too!

Rufus looks JUST like TicTac! Congrats on your special day.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Rufus, I love your shiny black coat. You are both a hunter and a feline alarm clock - what an interesting combination! How savvy of you to choose your family, and it sounds like you chose exactly the correct one for you. Please ask your people to give you a great big hug for me today. Purrs from Illinois!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Rufus what a handsome devil you are. You any my slick look so much alike. He has a smide of white on his chest too. Congrats on being COTD and have your furparents give you a special treat today.

Rufus you are one handsome fellow for sure!!!

I'm sure your family really enjoy the "live" gifts you bring them in the bed room. Just think, you are helping to keep them healthy by making sure they get exercise by chasing your gifts around the room!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rufus is such a Big Panther of a Cat and has such a noble yet happy face.
    Hes just about the nicest Cat that you have made your Companion and Friend , and a wonderful representative of the Elegant Ebony.
    The Found Paradise Hotel Cats , especially Sonny Tubster Liston send a HUGE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO RIGHT ON RUFUS OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Rufus, are you not gorgeous! Moff was so right too, you are very helpful in keeping your purrsons trim, and making sure they don't just lie around all night!

Congratulations to you, handsome! You are a most worth cat of the Day!

Handsome generous Rufus! What a gorgeous hunk of shiny fur you are!

Love how you present your purrents with little 'gifts' (all natural, of course), then make them race to get them. You must be a very kind-hearted guy, just capturing them and letting your purrents set them free.

I love your shiny coat; there is something so special about black cats.

Wishing you a lovely day today and a lot of good hunting!

Congratulations dear boy!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Rufus! What an incredibly handsome chap you are; such a stunning, sleek coat and oh, those brilliant, green eyes!!! It's hard to believe you are 15 years young, Rufus!!! Your Mum is so right sweetheart, you have impeccable "taste" in humans! What a blessing your love, your companionship, has been to them these many years! I hope for you and your proud Mum and Dad, many more happy, love filled years together! Enjoy your well earned Cat of the Day kudos, precious Rufus! And...happy hunting! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rufus

Rufus, I think that black kitties are just beautiful and you are definitely no exception! I also love the fact that you chose your family, and that makes you extra special and worthy of all the love and adoration your family has for you. I am not so sure how I would feel about all those presents you bring into the house, but it sounds like your family has an unconditional love for you that looks past all that.....lucky for you! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Your a Handsome GENTLE Giant. What more can I say? My Mandy would have a crush on you, I bet.

Slick and Shiny Rufus!

Rufus,
    You sure are such a handsome cat with that slick and shiny black coat . In addition, you look excellent for your age ! I love how you chose your owners ten years ago at the Rescue . I also love how you follow them around and give them "gifts". Although they might not be happy about the mice, bats, and birds that you give them, I'm sure that they appreciate your loyalty and generosity . Congrats on Cat of The Day! You sound like a great cat! Eat some treats to celebrate!
    ~Purrs and Pets from, Reggie, Nellie, and their owner