Hi,

I have not posted here I usually post in the Cat General but I saw this ad on statecollege.com and I don't know if anyone might be able to help her. I would but I already have 5 cats in a one-bedroom apartment and I can't take in a dog right now.

I hope someone can help.

Melissa

Desperately Need A Foster Home! Apr-15-2007

I have 2 medium/large dogs in desperate need of a place to stay. My life has taken an unexpected turn and I no longer have a house to live in. The apartment I have to move into does not allow pets no matter how I plead with them, and my poor dogs have nowhere to go. I do not want to take them to a shelter, but I have called everyone I know and no one can help. The dogs have lived with me almost their whole lives. They're 7 and 9 years old. They were housebroken but have not had to worry about it for a little while, so they will need to be reminded not to go in the house at first. I would not leave them alone with cats or small dogs, just in case, but they are generally friendly and easy-going with people once they get to know you. They are used to being chained outside on nice days and don't mind roughing it out there, as long as they get to come in when it's cold or the weather is bad. I will be happy to pay for food and vet bills if someone can just give them a place to stay. I don't know how long yet. It may be a few weeks, a few months, or even a permanent home that they need. If you can help at all, please contact me for more details. If I take a long time to reply to an e-mail, give me a call or text message. I may not have computer access.

Contact Mandy

(814) 441 8440