Thread: Ringo

Ringo

What a beautiful boy you are. Although you are still getting used to your new surroundings you certainly look very comfy, relaxed and quite at home in your picture!

Thank goodness your fur mummy was at the shelter at the right time as it sounds like you are going to have a wonderful life with lots of love and affection.

Congratulations on being our COTD, hope you have a lovely day!
    Mandy

Kittycats_delight (Michelle) thanks for the great signature!

Ringo sweetie, how could ANYone willingly give you up? I'd be holding you so tight, running like a madwoman and would never let you go. What a lucky boy you were when your meowmie found you and took you to your furrever home.

Hopefully you know now that you are safe and loved. From what I read, you are settling in nicely, talking sweetly to everyone and making good use of empty laps!

And, what a smart boy you are, hiding under the bed!!

Lucky boy, I hope you have a wonderful day as COTD! Congratulations!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Ringo

Ringo,
    What a handsome kitty you are! It's too bad your former owners gave you up but it sounds like they really missed out on having a wonderful family member. I'm glad you have a good forever home. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

Ringo

What a gorgeous cat you are! But be careful you don't swallow any of those mylar balloons; what a tragedy that could be! I'm so glad you found a much better home than your previous one; enjoy your new family and your special day!
    Barbara

Ringo

Ringo is Gorgeous, but Ringo is NOT a Bengal. He is a Classic Tabby Siamese Mix. Bengals have spots not Classic Tabby markings. But, he's beautiful and wonderful no matter what kind of alley cat that he may be.

Ringo, I know the REAL Ringo would be greatly honoured to know he shares his name with such a handsome!! Tell your Mom to play with you alot in the evening, then you will be tired out, and then will be a good boy during the night!! Many good years of good health and love! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Ringo you are one handsome fellow for sure!!!

Sounds like your new family sure picked a winner when they got you.
    I'm sure it won't take you long to settle in and it looks like you got the "comfy" angle all taken care of!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on your new loving home and family and for being our special Cat of the Day too!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS AMAZING! As soon as your picture came up, my own cat Ringo went right up from my lap to screen to find out more about you. You're both sweeties and big guys. No fooling, my Ringo is giving me a secretive look right now Maybe he just likes his name to get around. Anyway, Ringo says to Ringo he's glad your fitting in at your friendly new home, and he cheers on your under-the-bed maneuvers as he is a master of this tactic himself. The next plan is to dart into the bedroom at the last possible moment before the door closes. Ringo's got a hundred of 'em, just ask. He and his dad both wish Ringo to have a terrific COTD and we're glad to make his acquaintance.

Ringo

Ringo, what a beauty you are! I just love your name and it sounds like you are a big 'Starr' around your house.....I have to agree with your new mommy that it is a wonderful feeling to know that you are giving a shelter pet a forever home; and you are obviously very grateful to your new purrents for taking you into their home and sharing their love with you. Your cuddle time during the soaps and your late night antics are just your way of saying,
    'thanks, I really enjoy livng here with you guys'!
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!