Thread: Jake got fixed Thurs.. and a question

Jake got fixed Thurs.. and a question

He's acting like nothing happend. When I picked him up he was purring and playing with me thru the box while still at he office. Got him home and you wouldn't believe anything happend.

It seems he got a small chest cold, or what sounds like it, the same day or night from there. He's still his old self, just sounds a lil rumbly. STill playing like crazy.

Should I have him checked out, or should I see if it will go away on it's own in a few days?

Jake got fixed

I'm sure your vet checked Jake out before going ahead with the proceedure and would have put it on hold if there were any signs of even a cold. Since Jake is just coming off surgery, it might be a good idea to contact the vet just to be sure there are no risks of complications with his recovery.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Yeah, he was fine when I brought him in. Maybe his immune is a lil low or something and it will kick back in? It's not bad, just noticable.

It wouldn't hurt to give them a phone call. That way, if it doesn't clear up, they are already awarethat he may have picked up someing there. "May' mean a llittle discount for you if he needs some meds to clear it up.

We are sure that Jake will be all right unless he caught something from another Cat while he was recuperating.
    We are sending prayers that Jake will be all right!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I would at least call them and make them aware that you noticed this since he came home. I would imagine animals are like human hospitals and infections are just as easy to catch there. Like Freedom said, it may mean a discount if he does have something he caught there.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!