Thread: Hi and Thank you

Hi and Thank you

Hi everyone,
    from Tigger and Kathy whom some of you supported in our search for funds for his surgery, over on the IMOM site.
    He is scheduled for surgery on the 19th, hopefully sooner. He has a vaccine sarcoma on his hind leg and will need to have it amputated, for those how were not aware. Many thanks for your prayers and thoughts for Tigger.
    I also have 3 other kitties and a spastic dog; Weezer, a reclusive Black and White female; Terrance aka 'the Fiend' because he likes to stalk Tito, my Italian Greyhound; and Percival formerly Priscilla, my daughter was confused aka 'Pokey Toes' for his tendency to kneed any soft blanket he finds! Terrance (Terrycat) and Percival(Percy) are also Black and White. Tigger is the Tabby of the house and the sweetest one. Needless to say the cats rule, Tito and I are out numbered and here to cater to their every need - all hail to the kitties!!! (bowing)lol
    We live up in Maine - gads more snow tomorrow and maybe another round on Monday. It is getting ridiculous. I want Spring!!! Oh this is Spring up here .. hmmm. Getting late - got classes and some studying to do.
    Last edited by Katigger; 04-11-2007 at 06:39 PM. Reason: minor correction
    Kathy
    Weezer, Tigger, Terrance
    Percival and Tito(Iggy)

Welcome to PT! I hope that Tigger's surgery is a complete success. Please keep us posted on his progress--and tell us more about all of your critters.

Hello! Welcome to Pet Talk! I hope Tiggers' surgery goes well and can't wait to see some pictures of your pets. Welcome!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

Welcome! I am new to the site as well, I really like it here. Sounds like you have quite a crew there! I hope that your Tigger pulls through surgery with flying colors, it sounds like he has a wonderful caring Mom to help him every step of the way. When you get a chance, post some pictrues of your furry kids! I love pictures

Hi and welcome to Pet Talk! Best wishes for Tigger.

Tell us more about your pets when you have a chance, and we LOVE photos!

I am guardian to 8 cats and a dog. A busy fun home!

Hi and Thank you

Welcome to Pet Talk & enjoy all the talks & pics.. I hope Tigger's surgery goes well.. Prayers & Huggss being sent..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Good luck Tigger - welcome to the PT family
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Pics of the furry ones

Thought I would let ya'll get a peek at my menagerie of hooligans! Now I'm not a computer wizard by any means so I'll I've done is attach the pics. How avatars (aren't they on the "Charmed Ones"?) are made and the other great displays of your fur-families.... I'm awed!!

In the pics is Tigger, Weezer, Tito-goofy looking Iggy, Terrance - belly up and Percival - blackcat!

Weezer, now she is a SNOB - will not even look at you if you call her but if you have pork or turkey for supper. The snob becomes a Begger - she will sit up and raise a paw over her head as if to say, "Excuse me, ah I'm hungry over here. Could you please spare a nibble?" Get's really cute when she starts swapping paws.

She was the most pathetic kitten my daughter had ever brought home; flea ridden, SICK and weezed with each breath. Everytime she sneezed - lttle red specks showed up on the pillow! She went to the vets asap and was on antibiotics, by then she had been tagged 'Weezer'. She is about 9yrs now and the vet had the audaciaty to say she was geriatic - her old? Any cat I've had that long has lived well into the teens - she's only middle age!!

Well that's a bit about the Weezie. Still anxiously awaiting Tigger's surgery next week. He is doing well - eating well, giving me plenty of dirty looks and mutters when I won't let him outside and doing his best to trip me in the morning to make sure I feed him first!

Thanks everyone for the welcoming. Enjoy the pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0042.JPG 
Views:	91 
Size:	1,021.1 KB 
ID:	35226   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0043.JPG 
Views:	101 
Size:	932.4 KB 
ID:	35227   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0028.JPG 
Views:	95 
Size:	731.1 KB 
ID:	35228   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ERRRR.JPG 
Views:	97 
Size:	539.9 KB 
ID:	35229   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	06_19_32.JPEG 
Views:	91 
Size:	1.82 MB 
ID:	35230  

Kathy
    Weezer, Tigger, Terrance
    Percival and Tito(Iggy)

I hope there is an earlier date. I think I saw someone in Maine posting about getting together with you and finding another vet!

But you do like your vet - I just hope that "letter" business gets straightened up and Tigger can get in just a bit sooner!

What a gorgeous fur-family you have!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Welcome to PT, Katigger! What an absolutely gorgeous boy Tigger is, just my kind of cat - lovely short thick fur and wonderful face!

I hope his surgery will go really well, and he will heal up in no time. Give him kisses and scritchies from me, please!

Please keep us updated.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Randi is that your orange tabby? If so aren't they gorgeous. I had a Maine Coon that was a creamy orange color several years ago. I was living out in the woods at the time, no not in a tent had a house, and as sometimes happens he just didn't come home from one of his hunting forays.

Tiggy is doing ok this morning. Gave him some tuna water to get him to drink more. He is off his feed a bit, but I have some good fishy stuff to entice him. with. I'll call the vet on Monday to let them know. Only reason I won't call this weekend is because of the shortage of vets here they established an emergency clinic that operates during off hours, weekends and holidays. The vets rotate manning it. Going there is costly and would be outside of what IMOM has raised for Tiggy. Been there a few times for my other kitties who always manage to get hurt on weekends.

The last time was for Terrance. He had gotten on top of my trailer and when he jumped to the porch railing, he must have slipped. I heard an ungodly yeowling outside and found him on the ground beside the deck. He was very cold, I figured he had been knocked out and giving him a quick look, he could not use one of his front legs. His overnight stay with a heatpad and warm IV plus xray cost $400. That was 2-3yrs ago. He has minor nerve damage in that leg - the vets wanted to amp-it! I said give it some time since nerve have a way of rerouting. So he is a bit gimpy but the best hunter cat in the house; mice, birds, game birds!, bunnies (bad cat). I'm waiting for him to bring in a deer next .
    Kathy
    Weezer, Tigger, Terrance
    Percival and Tito(Iggy)

Yes, that's my orange Fister - if you want to see more pictures of him, there are some in these threads: http://petoftheday.com/talk/search.php?searchid=1019855

I'm so glad to hear Tigger is doing better! The smell of fish juice should make him drink. I'm sure you it's important. If I open any kind of raw fish, Fister is racing to the kitchen, his favourite is cod and plaice, in fact any white fish, and of course shrimps.

I know how expensive the Emergency vets are, Fister too has been there a few times. Poor Terrance hurting himself when he jumped, but at least it didn't seem to slow him down

Kisses and headbumpies from Fister and me.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.