Thread: I am a spoiled little dog!

I am a spoiled little dog!

Hi! This is Mollie's Mommy, I thought it would be fun to just put a post in the seat of my dog's life with my dog talking. So here goes!!!

__________________________________________________ _
    Hellow! I'm Mollie, the black and white and brown spoiled Beagle puppy. I am about half a year old and am spoilt as anything on this whole wide world!!! Right now my mommy is trying to teach me how to fetch and to sit, I'm doing pretty good on fetching, well sort of... I usually just go get the ball or the stick or what ever is thrown and chew on it a while and when mommy calls my name I come back to get the treat... not bringing my toy. (Mommy gives me whatever I want!) Although I'm not doing all that great on sitting,I'm usually too jumpy to fool around with sitting for hours! I jump alot, and mommy is trying to teach me not to... but she's caught on that I know what two loud claps and a stern no means... although she gives in when I sit willingly and look at her with my confused face! Well, although some members of the family don't like me all that much, I'm spoiled by everyone else. Oh and one more thing... I'm not supposed to jump or bite (to show affection of course, when you lick you get too much gritty stuff in your mouth, yucky!) I have lots of energy and seem to never get tired... Mommy found an old scooter that I chase, it's loads of fun and her energy is still in tact but mine's not, she thinks!!! Well, gatta go now! I think mommy's calling for food time!! Yummmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Been nice chattin with ya, but I gatta go, with my busy schedule... food time, digging in the flower garden and getting spanked (oh well it's fun anyways) and well... go find mischeif, can't wait for it to find me!! Uh oh... I think Mommy just saw the... aaaahhhhhh I'm fixing to be potty trained!!!!!!!!! Thanks for your time!!!!!

Mollie
    __________________________________________________ __
    Last edited by Mollie's Mommy; 07-11-2002 at 11:45 AM.
    Mollie, the 5 month old Beagle black and white Puppy's, Mommy

Mollie's Mommy

Love to chat but I gatta go,
    Can't wait for mischeif to find me,
    Take's too long, Gatta find it!
    Ta Ta!

Welcome aboard Mollie!! You're not the only spoiled pooch around. We have 15 of them at our house and one of them just happens to be the wunderhund one eyed Beagle Billy!! I think you poochies get together at a convention every year and sit around deciding how to train your humans so that you get whatever you want!! Btw...great name...that's my name too, but I spell mine name with a "y" not and "ie."

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Mollie you sound like the cutest little thing!!! We would just love to see some pictures of you!!! You sound like such a smart little doggy.. the way you have trained your mommy.. .. and you sound like such a ham chewin on the fetch stick **HUGS TO YOU MOLLIE**
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Cute write up, pups were meant to be spoiled. Ha!

Mollie is quite a handful... but I must say I agree that puppy's are meant to be spoiled, I guess that is at least one good quality I've given to her, letting her have her own way!!
    Mollie, the 5 month old Beagle black and white Puppy's, Mommy

Mollie's Mommy

Love to chat but I gatta go,
    Can't wait for mischeif to find me,
    Take's too long, Gatta find it!
    Ta Ta!