Thread: Hi and Thank you

Threaded View

Hi and Thank you

Hi everyone,
    from Tigger and Kathy whom some of you supported in our search for funds for his surgery, over on the IMOM site.
    He is scheduled for surgery on the 19th, hopefully sooner. He has a vaccine sarcoma on his hind leg and will need to have it amputated, for those how were not aware. Many thanks for your prayers and thoughts for Tigger.
    I also have 3 other kitties and a spastic dog; Weezer, a reclusive Black and White female; Terrance aka 'the Fiend' because he likes to stalk Tito, my Italian Greyhound; and Percival formerly Priscilla, my daughter was confused aka 'Pokey Toes' for his tendency to kneed any soft blanket he finds! Terrance (Terrycat) and Percival(Percy) are also Black and White. Tigger is the Tabby of the house and the sweetest one. Needless to say the cats rule, Tito and I are out numbered and here to cater to their every need - all hail to the kitties!!! (bowing)lol
    We live up in Maine - gads more snow tomorrow and maybe another round on Monday. It is getting ridiculous. I want Spring!!! Oh this is Spring up here .. hmmm. Getting late - got classes and some studying to do.
    Last edited by Katigger; 04-11-2007 at 06:39 PM. Reason: minor correction
    Kathy
    Weezer, Tigger, Terrance
    Percival and Tito(Iggy)