Thread: This is why Fister is so interested in the scaffold

This is why Fister is so interested in the scaffold

The kitty I saw back in december is still around. I think it’s a SHE, but not sure. This kitty must have someone in one of the yards who feeds and takes care of her, she seems in good condition. I just don’t know who. Whenever she comes over to us, we’re at least 3 people who give her some food.

Since we're not allowed to put up houses in the yard anymore, or feed stray kitties, I spoke to the caretaker a few times and suggested they should do somethinhg about it. They promised to do so. We can't leave the kitty like this, not knowing where the next meal or shelter comes from!!

I was SO mad when I discovered that the roof on the little house I built and put at the building site had been kicked in. I did go and ask permission to put it there!!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh she's gorgeous, Randi! I hope that she starts to hang about more and maybe you can get the chance to whisk her off the streets over the summer months.

Elvina! SHe has a curled lip just like Elvis Presley....

Will they let you put down a humane trap so you can get her to safety?
    The more Elvina si out there the more she is exposed to potential danger.
    And you know Fister was telling Moose Angel that he wouldnt mind a Lady Cat to keep him company....
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Elvina... LOL! I was just e-mailing my around the corner neighbor suggesting she should have a name.

I think the only option for getting her is to send for the "Kattens Værn"=Cat protection people, they would then trap her, ear mark, spay and vaccinate her. Then, if someone will sign a paper to be her guardian (feed her), they would put her back. That seems to be out of the question because of the rules here.

So, they would probably try to find a home for her, but as we all know, most would want a kitten.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

She's curious, and looking up at you, not running - that's GOOD! I hope you can give us some good news about her soon.

Oh, I'm so lucky that she's in Denmark, otherwise I'd be at your house tonight scooping her up in a carrier!! She's gorgeous!!! You can ship her to me here in the states if you want!

She's gorgeous, Randi! She reminds me of Eddie when I first got him - dirty from being on the streets and more worried about where the next meal is coming from rather than taking a bath. All I can do is hope she ends up with a life like the one Eddie has ended up with.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Wow Fister, that sure is quite a beautiful girl!!! Cannot you beg your meowmie to take her indoors too?
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

OMG, "Elvina" is gorgeous! She looks well-fed indeed, just dirty like a street kitty.

I hope she is not a lady and she will not have babies I can't help thinking about a rescue shelter from Belgium that we helped last week-end because they could not manage anymore with all the strays they caught. The story has started four years ago with one cat that people have started to feed, and since the population has grown up to 30 or 40. The shelter tries to catch them all of course.
    It would be great if Elvina could be rescued fromm the street. We cross fingers

What a pretty girl she is! Such striking eyes.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June