Thread: Freeway.. (beloved shelter dog)

Unhappy Freeway.. (beloved shelter dog)

well I came to the shelter today of course you know that and saw Freeway and I was like what this time, can't this dog get a break?! and you know the lady who adopted her in the first place with another dog and brought them back because she was "homeless"

and then Freeway got adopted by this lady, bit the kid (not bad) she has and was back and really, really skinny.

and then she got adopted by the same lady who adopted her and the other dog and she said she was stable now anyways

she is back and the reason why this time is because she was outside and dug under the fence to get to the neighbor's dog and not to play either. she is really dog aggressive. so just a few minutes ago she was pts. Teri
    (lady who works at the shelter ) took her and she gave me a ride home and Freeway was sitting in my lap and it broke my heart. she was such a good dog. friggen stupid owners failed her and it pisses me off so much!

here's a few pics of her.. I can't stop crying. I told her that I love her and to be good to the doggies up in heaven. I guess God needed a new angel.
    She was only 9 months - a year we are unsure of what breed she was.

I am so sorry, Freeway that your so called owners failed you. I am just so so sorry. Be a good girl to the dogs at the rainbow bridge, which I am sure you will. I just miss you so much and you weren't even mine to begin with. You were back numerous times at the shelter and stole my heart every time. You were such a pretty girl inside and out. I just wish you were meant to be here on this Earth. please say hi to Tasha your other shelter buddy and Herrig for me.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Krista, I'm so sorry. I know how hard this is for you. You and all shelter workers are angels. I don't know how you do it. Freeway is at the RB now, happy and playing. {hugs}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Rest in Peace Freeway Play hard at the bridge sweetheart

What a sad story Krista. My heart is breaking for you. It seems like poor Freeway never had a chance at life

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I'm so sad to hear this story of you, Freeway. You're such a pretty girl and you didn't at all deserve this. RIP sweet girl.

Oh how sad..... (LES here)

Rest easy Freway.
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

How very tragic. Run free at RB now, Freeway.....you are now safe.
    Hugs.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Freeway, I hope that your new life will be perfect. It has to be. You are totally understood now, and forever loved.

Krista, I'm so, so sorry! The story of her life had me in tears. I know how hard your taking this you are in my thoughts. (((HUGS))) Logan said it better than I could have, what she said is so true..

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

Oh Krista, I am so sorry. At least she knew your love. She is now able to play at the Rainbow Bridge free of the hardships that this world put on her. {{{Hugs}}}

Awwww that poor baby. I know we often complain about the ridiculous reasons some shelters won't adopt to some people (such as if they work or do not have a fenced yard or live in an apartment) but cases like this show WHY they are so selective. Gosh that is terrible. RIP poor baby

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

How terribly sad. Play happily at the bridge, dear Freeway. At least you got to know Krista loved you, sweet girl. Those moments in her lap may have been the happiest ones you knew.

Thank you, Krista, for being there for Freeway. Love never ends, and even if it was just a few times, your love made a difference in Freeway's life. (((hugs)))

Bless you Krista for all your compassion, dedication and love. I would be an emotional wreck seeing these situations every day. I promise you that my RB Cody, watcher over the Bridge, is taking good care of him. Freeway is with all our PT babies now, with no problems, having a blast, and enveloped with oodles of love.

I've been Boooo'd!